• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt carbon spider turbo.
    Hoyt carbon defiant back up bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Predator Longbow made in Muenster, 50#@ 27", bois d'arc footed doug fir arrows.
      Attached Files

Comment

2011 PSE Vendetta XS. It has not scattered yet, so I keep running it. I know key word is yet.

Comment

Still shooting my 7 year old PSE Bowmadness, if it ain’t broke don’t mess with it!

Comment

Same Mathews Monster I've had for about a decade now. Thinking about a new rest and sight setup though. Probably a new string.

Comment

Elite Impulse 31
              Attached Files

Comment

Been shooting an 08' Bowtech 101st Airborne for 13 years now but seriously considering going to shoot the new V3 to see how i like it.

Comment

Sticking with the Halon 32.

Comment

Hoyt Powermax. As long as it still hits where I tell it, nothing has made me jump to something else yet. I also make it a habit not to shoot other people’s new bows or shoot at my local archery shop. Keeps me from wandering over to the greener grass. That Carbon RX5 in wilderness green sure is pretty though...

Comment

Nice rig!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                        I’ll be using my Mathews VXR 31.5 again this year. It’s my favorite bow to date.

Can’t wait to grab one Brandon! Glad to hear that you enjoy it so much

Comment

Picked up a vxr 28 and just pieced everything together and getting it all dialed in....keeping my halon 32 ready to go as a backup....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Nice rig brother! I’ll be sporting the Delta 6 again or whichever Obsession I decide to grab and go with.
                            Man that's a good looking bow.

I picked up a bare Triax from a TBHer last month since I'm passing down my Elite when my Son-n-law get out of the Marine Corp in a few months. Just got her rigged out. I'm still going to replace the string and the rest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210402-154626_Gallery.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	24649955

Name:	Screenshot_20210402-154640_Gallery.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	24649956

Name:	Screenshot_20210402-160029_Gallery.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	24649957

Comment

I'm running my Xpidition Xcentric for the 3rd year. I moved from a PSA DNA which I ran for 2 years prior and love the X.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                                Hoyt Powermax. As long as it still hits where I tell it, nothing has made me jump to something else yet. I also make it a habit not to shoot other people’s new bows or shoot at my local archery shop. Keeps me from wandering over to the greener grass. That Carbon RX5 in wilderness green sure is pretty though...
                                That's my thinking typically. I bought this new bow the other day after shooting my old Bear Carnage for 10+ years. It was a great bow, and I never had any reason to want a new one.....until I went to the bow shop with my son. His bow got stolen, so he was looking for a new one. I shot some and finally found one I liked better than my old Carnage.

Comment

Working...
                                X