X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to set up bear traps on their travel routes

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
      and by the way - all you guys saying "shoot, shovel, and shut up" are ridiculous. I do not like anyone breaking in and taking my property but claiming to shoot another human being and bury them on a public forum is not a very smart thing to do - too much testosterone - silliness
      Specially with Ammo prices..

Comment

Originally posted by BigRacks27 View Post
        Specially with Ammo prices..

ROFLMMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
          Gringo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Pinche Gringo!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Smart folks figured out to put gates and ladders in decades ago.
            people who actually deal with illegals know that illegals don't use gates and ladders. but cool idea, bro

Comment

Call them what they are!!!

Man some of yall are soft, weak, and musta voted for Hillary. Or all 3

Comment

Some of ya'll have as much business commenting on the illegal traffic in south Texas, as I do commenting on the rush hour traffic in houston.....I never go to houston

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                  Now that they are letting the wets come in by the droves, yall better be keeping good fence checks, my buddies fence is getting hit harder than ever now, they are just cutting the fence and coming on over
                  the problem, at my place anyway, is they always cross in a different spot. But they typically either push portions of the fence down, or cut holes in it.

the fact the smaller places on the other side of the high fence have 27 feeders in a 3 mile stretch off the fenceline doesn't help my blood pressure either.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    Some of ya'll have as much business commenting on the illegal traffic in south Texas, as I do commenting on the rush hour traffic in houston.....I never go to houston

I can comment on both but on our side we just call them " drybacks "

Comment

I bet Anderson Cooper would call the "wet" before he/she would call them "illegal"

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                        No. But they are breaking into businesses and stealing, breaking in to barns and farm houses and stealing. There is added crime and eventually somebody gets hurt. They are consuming local resources so tax rates need to go up. They are filling emergency rooms for non-emergency services. They are carrying in Covid and a host of other diseases Americans don't need. They do suppress the low wage job market, which means teenagers can't find summer or after school work. They do get their kids in school, but since they don't speak English my taxes pay to teach it to them.

They do use all the local sports fields on Sunday afternoons, kill all the grass, leave trash, etc. But they don't pay any taxes to fix it.

Kind of getting the idea of why they are the problem they are? If not you're just not paying attention. You don't have to be a Klan member to suffer a large negative impact from ILLEGALs.
                        Bingo! Cross over there illegally and see what happens to you, but we have to be civil and take care of all their needs.

Comment

For all you high fence guys down south

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          people who actually deal with illegals know that illegals don't use gates and ladders. but cool idea, bro

This is direct experience from ranch owners in Zavala Co. who have dealt with illegals crossing their properties for many years, but you know more than they do so they must be wrong.

Comment

It wont be long before the law abiding citizens start taking care of it. Start stacking them like sand bags .

Comment

I bet several are already buried by the old timers! Trespassing is a different story in there eyes! Same thing has happened on the King ranch for many years!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                                This is direct experience from ranch owners in Zavala Co. who have dealt with illegals crossing their properties for many years, but you know more than they do so they must be wrong.
                                It’s a draw , you think you are right as much as I know how wrong you are :rolleyes, this thing is really worse then just folks from south of the border, lots of different nationalities are coming from all over, Korea, Cuba , Pakistani, China, Nigeria, lots of middle eastern And a flood from Central American countries

Comment

Working...
                                X