• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    God's really pi**ed off at this world,
    Can't say I blame Him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My friend who lives in Lebanon has an interesting picture of a fighter jet in the proximity of the explosion. What does this mean who knows. Not implying anything just interesting why a plane would have been in the area. I fully expect their government will figure it out PDQ. Or if it was an act from one of the many hostile organizations that work in Beirut. If it was an attack they would likely brag about it one would think. Time will sort it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        God's really pi**ed off at this world,

Blowing people up seems a little extreme

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          700.000 plus covid-19 deaths are extreme also. The end is near everybody better get their soul in order.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Pardon the pun, but I'm gonna blow a hole in the ammonium nitrate myth. Ammonium nitrate is hygroscopic (absorbs water from the air), so, if it was really stored for years right there on the water front, it would have become hydrated and nonreactive. Secondly, ammonium nitrate is only explosive with the addition of some liquid hydrocarbon such as kerosene or fuel oil. Unless there was a whole lot of that in there with it, and I mean it would have had to be well mixed, that stuff is pretty inert. I'm still going with the theory that there was something in there that the Israeli's weren't found of.
            The explosion in West, Texas a few years ago was from AN stored in Co OP warehouse. Fire set it off. Fire in an adjacent warehouse full of fireworks probably set this off.

Comment

Nope. God has destroyed entire cities because of sin. He will melt this earth down and reform it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Before Boom, After Boom
                d@yum

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Nope. God has destroyed entire cities because of sin. He will melt this earth down and reform it eventually.

But I mean...there’s gotta be better ways?

Comment

[quote=PYBUCK;15018081]The explosion in West, Texas a few years ago was from AN stored in Co OP warehouse. Fire set it off. Fire in an adjacent warehouse full of fireworks probably set this off.[/quote

2 ammonium products were in west. Judging by the pictures of the rail
                    Car AN didn’t look like it detonated

The orange cloud is AN that is a low detonation strength sign. The shelf life is pretty long and yes it will absorb humidity it will also create a crust on the outside protecting the rest of it . The auto ignition temp is widely unknown. Given the chance to ignite , explode and be contained is a not a situation to be in.
                    Last edited by cantexduck; 08-05-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing the first explosion that damaged the warehouse in the original fire also damaged the warehouse storing the AN. My guess is that some of the ordinance, either fireworks or ammunition/weapons, then had an unobstructed path to the AN and that is what eventually set off the AN.

Comment

Look like a atom bomb went off

Comment

port just got a lil' bigger!!!!!!!

Comment

Photo of warehouse and info on material’s owner

An eerie photo has emerged allegedly showing a warehouse in Beirut's dockside piled high with shoddily stacked bags of explosive ammonium nitrate - believed to have been the cause of the deadly blast which killed 135 people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

When you mix AN with fuel such as diesel it become ANFO. Throw in some aluminum powder it becomes "A N A L" ( adding the aluminum creates a nasty fire ball).

All of these are the basic explosive in IEDs around the world in some form, including Oklahoma City.

Speaking with a demo buddy from the Marine Corps he did the math converting it to TNT equivalent.

2750 Tons of AN = 4,070,000 LBS of TNT

Comment

But I mean...there’s gotta be better ways?
                                There is a better way. The wages if sin are death. Jesus came that we may have life. Life must be chosen as we have all earned death.

Comment

Working...
                                X