Gun Engraving in Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Engraving in Fort Worth

I’m looking to have my brother’s brand etched into an AR-15 lower that I am giving him. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that could do that in Fort Worth?

Also, I’m doing a Form 1 suppressor build and need to know where would be good to get my serial number engraved once I have that stamp. Anyone who could help would be very appreciated.

<

Comment

Don’t know about Fort Worth but Ident Marking Services in Rowlett can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Google shows several in Ft Worth. This one is mostly Laser I believe, but laser actually looks pretty good on AR's. https://customlaserengravers.com/pho...y/guns-knives/

Comment

Laser is what you want...contact the 03 / 07 dealers in your area & ask who they recommend. Pretty cool watching those gadgets work. I had the TCU horned frog put on my sons lower at the same time I had my trust etched on a sbr build & both came out spiffy.

Comment

Josh at Guardian Guns did some work on a Glock 17 for my dad. Had the Ranger tab on the slide, jump master on back plate, and Pathfinder tab on the grips. Exceptional work!

Comment

This may be a stretch but contact Eddie Lee at Sgt Of Arms in your area. He builds guns and has his emblem etched into all his builds. I’m sure he could point you in the right direction.

Comment

I had my sbr lower laser engraved at house of blades on Loop 820/Quebec st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JoshVB View Post
                  I had my sbr lower laser engraved at house of blades on Loop 820/Quebec st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This is just down the street but I’ve only been in once. I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                    This may be a stretch but contact Eddie Lee at Sgt Of Arms in your area. He builds guns and has his emblem etched into all his builds. I’m sure he could point you in the right direction.
                    Sounds good. I’ll check with him. Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyP View Post
                      Josh at Guardian Guns did some work on a Glock 17 for my dad. Had the Ranger tab on the slide, jump master on back plate, and Pathfinder tab on the grips. Exceptional work!
                      10-4. I’ll reach out. Thank you for the recommendation

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                        Google shows several in Ft Worth. This one is mostly Laser I believe, but laser actually looks pretty good on AR's. https://customlaserengravers.com/pho...y/guns-knives/
                        Thanks! I sent them a note through their website. I’m in that area a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X