Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tip.

Comment

I will usually tip a small amount on takeout. However with everything going on, I went to a local Italian place here where I live lastnight and order two pizzas for the kids and wife. I asked the person at the counter how many were working and gave them 100 for a $23 order. I really feel for the serving industry right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Always and especially in these times when the folks don't have the regular dining room available to serve folks. They help me and I help them....
        This.

Comment

I tip about 20% on take out now. Bless their heart. They have no clue if you are infected are not. Just trying to make a little money for their family.

Comment

Yes..More so now.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tip as much as you can right now

Comment

If we can buy out vs doing it ourself than yes we can and should! Supporting those serving and at some risk to do so should at least know they are appreciated. A sincere thanks is great and some reward is even better.

Comment

Yes, and more than normal when I'm in side at a table and I'm a generous tipper anyway. Probably around 30% now at places that I also went to.

Comment

Used to not on take-out, but now I'm tipping 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                      I doubled any tips I normally give anyone during this time

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

used to i would tip a little on take out, kind of round up a few bucks. nowadays I'll tip the same as if I had sat down and had real good service.

Comment

I've been going to the mom/pop places. Great food. And handing out 5-10 gift cards to everyone there. Also, leaving tips. As most are on tip shares.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            We’ve been trying to order out 2 times a week and support local restaurants and have been tipping more than usual. That extra $10-20 means more to those people now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

Comment

I try to tip heavily nowadays. Those folks make very little as it is, so I know they must be hungry. I would encourage you all to tip as much as you can, at least until this mess is over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                                I've been going to the mom/pop places. Great food. And handing out 5-10 gift cards to everyone there. Also, leaving tips. As most are on tip shares.
                                Best post I read today

Comment

Working...
                                X