BBQ smoker brought back to life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ smoker brought back to life.

I bought this smoker earlier this week from my newest TBH friend crash8005, aka Nick. I took it home and went to work on it yesterday and decided I would film the process. I'm started a youtube channel a few weeks ago because I wanted to document all the stuff I do around our property for my kids to be able to go back and watch them someday. Saying that, be nice as I'm a rookie. Oh year enjoy and subscribe if you want to follow along. Thanks, BJ.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGxV94HJE8&t=4s"]Baby Oklahoma Joe smoker final rebuild video. - YouTube[/ame]

Waiting on the cooking videos!!!!

Comment

I got called into work today as I was about to put this meat on. Ten hours later I will be having a night cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
            I got called into work today as I was about to put this meat on. Ten hours later I will be having a night cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Never answer the phone while you have meat on … NEVER!

Comment

Picked up a new pit yesterday. Im 42 and haven't stopped day dreaming about smoking meat on it haha, like a kid lol.

Comment

Great video. I liked and subscribed. I definitely look forward to seeing more videos.

Comment

Working...
                X