Custom home builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom home builder

What’s square footage running on a custom built on my land? 2100 sqft home 4/2. Any builders on the green screen? On a budget though. Not to fancy either.

In for this. Looking for the exact same thing!

Comment

Comment

Comment

A contractor I do a lot of work with is $185 and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            This intrigues me and scares me all at the same time. I'm in residential construction but in the luxury sector so a totally different world. I'd be curious to see line item budget to see how a contractor can build a house for that cost per sq ft right now and still make money.

Heck, I just built my own home, self performed a lot of it, and still spent more than that.

Comment

I just got a quote for 2200 sqft with garage in Fayette County $475-$500K So right around $215 sqft

Comment

Recent bids: 3200 sqft living and additional 1692 of garage/patio/porch area.

Range from $195-223 sqft based on living space.

Comment

tag

Comment

you can still do a 150-200 ft place but it will have stained concrete floors and factory grade cabinets w appliances from lowes... shingle roof and bare bones interior

If you do any custom touches stonework or tile or higher end countertops, metal roof you will push 250-300+ easy

Comment

I don't know what it costs to build one since the prices have gotten ridiculous, but newer homes (12 years old and up) are selling for $220 sq ft around my area. My taxes have shot up the last 2 years in Wise Co...

Comment

Our last bid was for $230 a sq and that wasn't all that fancy.

Comment

gonna be pushing 400K +/- 10K

Comment

What are the specifications and features? Plans? Sizes of covered porches and garage? Single or 2-story?

It's the only way to get a real answer.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                              What are the specifications and features? Plans? Sizes of covered porches and garage? Single or 2-story?

It's the only way to get a real answer.

Wanting a 1 story 2 car garage probably half stucco and half masonry 4/2.5 bathrooms. Shingles, stained floor no tile carpet in all rooms and a fire place.

Comment

Working...
                              X