Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stihl

Comment

Just throw it away after the job is done.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
        Bit the bullet and went with Stihl MS 271 Farm Boss with the 20" bar. Greta reviews and I can switch to my 16" bar with more power behind it if needed. Picked it up from a Local Dealer here in El Campo

Thanks for the input
        Good choice. Do not think you will be disappointed with your decision.

Comment

Homelite

Just kidding.

Stihl all the way.

Comment

I have a Stihl and Im not over impressed.. Chances are they are all made in the same Chinese sweat shop and just get different paint jobs..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
              Bit the bullet and went with Stihl MS 271 Farm Boss with the 20" bar. Greta reviews and I can switch to my 16" bar with more power behind it if needed. Picked it up from a Local Dealer here in El Campo

Thanks for the input
              I bought the same saw with an 18" bar and love it. Got tired of jacking with the cheapo saws. The 271 is a beast compared to any Poulan

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                Just throw it away after the job is done.
                We had a little Poulan Woodshark for years that just wouldn't die. It would rattle your hands so bad you couldn't feel'em for 3 hours after you cut it off, but it was a cuttin little dude. Dad kept saying "when that **** thing dies, I'm gettin a nice Stihl saw". Well it finally wouldn't start one day, so dad bought a new Stihl. I ran some Berryman's through the old Poulan just for fun, and it cranked right up....I gave it away still running.

Comment

Stihl. Bought this in the mid 80’s. Cuts like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only used Stihl and I have no reason to switch.

Comment

I have used both, running Husqvarna now, I also have a small echo, you wont go wrong with either saw.

Comment

Stihl or echo…

Comment

I have a Husqvarna that takes an act of Congress to start. I have a Stihl that starts and runs like a dream.

-john

Comment

Echo or Stihl. I have 3 Echos currently and have no complaints at all.

Comment

Just got done using my Stihl. Dull Chain is my fault but saw ran like a champ.

Comment

I have both brands, but both are twenty years old. New saws I have no experience with, but between my two the Husky has always been the better saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X