Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Coach Madden, you will be missed.

Comment

One of the great ones, didn’t get the gig for being s pretty boy for sure. Loved it when he would draw up the diagrams of plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His west coast trip stop for lunch was Chuey's in Van Horn. Wife and I stopped there not knowing that and the walls were filled with Madden memorabilia. Most of it sign by John.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Saw this posted on another site and have to agree
          agreed as well. Also the addition of Thursday Night football is another downgrade that takes away from Monday and Sunday nights.

Comment

RIP to the old Cal Poly baseball and football alumni.
            Last edited by Chad C; 12-29-2021, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              agreed as well. Also the addition of Thursday Night football is another downgrade that takes away from Monday and Sunday nights.
              Some of you can't pass up an opportunity to whine. Honor the man. If not move on, and start a different thread.

Comment

RIP to one of the greats

Comment

That dude was one of a kind. Great football coach and a huge personality in the announcer's booth.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Sad deal for sure...him and Pat Sumerall narrated most all the NFL football games I watched growing up. Watched a show about him last night with a bunch of highlights and some of his miller light commercials!haha He was definitely one of the best ones in my mind

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

By far the most passionate commentator in football. I always enjoyed him. RIP John.

Comment

We were watching the documentary in a white out snow storm the other night,when the ticker rolled across the bottom;with the bad news.Ironic,and nostalgic to find out that way.He was born in Austin,Minnesota.Just up the road from where we watched it.

Comment

Rest In Peace, John Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Just before I left for the lease I recorded the Fox Sports documentary on him. Anybody seen it yet?
                              Yea, I saw it. It was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X