X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smear a little cow **** on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I grew mine our for about 5 months earlier this year for the first time. Beard balm for the really crazy days but believe it or not biggest mistake a lot of folks make is shampooing it every day. Natural oils from your skin will condition your beard just fine without a lot of aftermarket products and shampooing will strip away those oils. Just keep it rinsed & clean and most beard aficionados will tell you that doing less is more

Comment

Coconut Oil, yep out of your wifes kitchen. Works wonders for all types of stuff but I especially like it on the face muff

Comment

Using regular shampoo and stuff in the shower like said above will dry it out more because they are designed to remove oils. I get some stuff from Walmart thay bear and scruff softener and use it a couple times a week in the shower . And then use the oil also. It has helped with the dry skin and any itch that I had. The oil seems to help it lay down quite a bit but I still have some unruly flyers haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
            I just use argon oil after a shower . My wife gets it from Sally's .

I generally use whatever hair conditioner she has in the shower as well
            Beard Game Level: DEFCON1 Well done #epic

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
              Using regular shampoo and stuff in the shower like said above will dry it out more because they are designed to remove oils. I get some stuff from Walmart thay bear and scruff softener and use it a couple times a week in the shower . And then use the oil also. It has helped with the dry skin and any itch that I had. The oil seems to help it lay down quite a bit but I still have some unruly flyers haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
              yep i use a beard shampoo once a week the rest of the time just wash with water. for the flyers get some beard balm

Comment

Anybody get bad acne and ingrown hair under their beard? Here's how my beard stages happen: by week 2 I get the typical tight skin and beard dandruff, by week 3 I start getting acne, by week 4 I have acne, dandruff and ingrown hairs. I've tried oils and other vitamin oils to no avail...

Help! I'm in week 2 and want to keep it this time...

Comment

Any one make balms or oils that are not scented...something that can be used while hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                    Anybody get bad acne and ingrown hair under their beard? Here's how my beard stages happen: by week 2 I get the typical tight skin and beard dandruff, by week 3 I start getting acne, by week 4 I have acne, dandruff and ingrown hairs. I've tried oils and other vitamin oils to no avail...

Do you scrub and wash your beard??

Here's what I use: Grave Before Shave. Scrub with soap in the shower. Use the beard oil after the shower. Use the balm whenever I'm dressing up.
                    Last edited by Bullseye07; 12-16-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Obviously I haven't read the book on beard care but what is the reason for using balms and oils? I dont use anything on my beard

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Do you scrub and wash your beard??
                        Yes, I have beard wash/conditioner.

Note: I do have very sensitive skin, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Obviously I haven't read the book on beard care but what is the reason for using balms and oils? I dont use anything on my beard
                          The oils basically are like a conditioner for beards, makes them softer. The balms are really just to make it look good.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post

I use head and shoulders to wash beard with then a couple times a week I will use my wife's hair conditioner on it. Never have used any beard specific products, but after this thread I may get some of this balm stuff to make it look pretty when I go out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real CWB View Post
                              These two products are by far the best I've used. Oil at night after shower and balm in the morning before work. Awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              What scent is that?

Comment

..That Woodsman Beard oil is $20/oz on Amazon. That seems crazy to me. How much do you use at a time and how long does it last?

Comment

Working...
                                X