Shame on you LEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on you LEO

The number of off-duty, white, racist police officers that travel on vacation in Chicago must be staggering. I had no idea.

Holding my breath on these Democrat held cities to address the real issue instead of the window dressing.

Comment

Common detonator The group was at a large gathering on the street at 2:45 a.m.

Nothing good ever happens after 10pm

Comment

TD, your blame is sadly misdirected. LEO ain't the problem. The community and its culture is the problem fed by liberal DemoKraut leadership for generations with an entitlement and appeasement mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          TD, your blame is sadly misdirected. LEO ain't the problem. The community and its culture is the problem fed by liberal DemoKraut leadership for generations with an entitlement and appeasement mentality.
          More than certain Old Dust was being Sarcastic. Doubt this gets any air time.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
            More than certain Old Dust was being Sarcastic. Doubt this gets any air time.
            You may be right... hard to tell sometimes with his posts... He's pretty far out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              The number of off-duty, white, racist police officers that travel on vacation in Chicago must be staggering. I had no idea.

Holding my breath on these Democrat held cities to address the real issue instead of the window dressing.
              Like moths to a flame man. Don't tell me you don't want to hang out on Chicago streets at 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Like moths to a flame man. Don't tell me you don't want to hang out on Chicago streets at 3am.

Yea Chew, I hear it's a target rich environment...

Comment

You may be right... hard to tell sometimes with his posts... He's pretty far out there...
                  Not really.....it's just hard for you to tell sitting up there on that high horse!

Guess you didn't see the under my post.

I got lots of friends and family in LE. Some on this site as well. I Back the Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Not really.....it's just hard for you to tell sitting up there on that high horse!

Guess you didn't see the under my post.

I got lots of friends and family in LE. Some on this site as well. I Back the Blue!

Yea, guess you're right... Been a little edgy my seff past little bit...

Stay safe and don't fall off that ladder pickin' them strawberries...

Comment

Yea, guess you're right... Been a little edgy my seff past little bit...

Stay safe and don't fall off that ladder pickin' them strawberries...
                      If I need help....I know who to call

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        Common detonator The group was at a large gathering on the street at 2:45 a.m.

Nothing good ever happens after 10pm
                        Yeah, my dad always said, "If you're not in bed by 10:00pm, come on home.

Comment

"104 shot, 14 fatally, over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago"

I'm guessing some were not overjoyed when the real dads were discovered.

Comment

Sounds like and adventure vacation destination

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

They just blame the Republicans for not being willing to ban guns.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X