Brett Farve took too many hits to the head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brett Farve took too many hits to the head

Could there be a greater insult to Pat Tillman’s sacrifice for his country?

I saw that......and your correct.
    Unbelievable

Comment

I think what he meant to say was Colin needs to be sent to Afghanistan and left there. I agree.

Comment

If only there were social injustice and Racism kap may have had a shot at heroism
        Unfortunately he’s just a **** db.
        As for Brett, you aren’t relevant anymore so none cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another reason I can't stand most of the so called pro athletes.

Comment

I read the headline and backed out. That's not journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I saw that......and your correct.
              Unbelievable
              They played his clip this morning on the radio. I'm flabbergasted.

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Another reason I can't stand most of the so called pro athletes.
              Ditto. My disdain for pro athletes has only gotten greater.

What ever happened to "if you don't stand for America, you are standing against it."

Comment

Payments to Favre were made by Mississippi Community Education Center, a group that had contracts with the Department of Human Services to spend money through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program. The audit says Favre Enterprises was paid $500,000 in December 2017 and $600,000 in June 2018, and he was supposed to make speeches for at least three events. The auditor’s report says that “upon a cursory review of those dates, auditors were able to determine that the individual contracted did not speak nor was he present for those events.”
                see also

Favre, who lives in Mississippi, faces no criminal charges. The audit report lists the payments to him as “questioned” costs, which White said means “auditors either saw clear misspending or could not verify the money had been lawfully spent.” The Associated Press on Monday sent questions to Favre by text message and left a message for him with his longtime agent Bus Cook, and Favre did not immediately respond.

Brett is just trying to out run this story.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Payments to Favre were made by Mississippi Community Education Center, a group that had contracts with the Department of Human Services to spend money through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program. The audit says Favre Enterprises was paid $500,000 in December 2017 and $600,000 in June 2018, and he was supposed to make speeches for at least three events. The auditor’s report says that “upon a cursory review of those dates, auditors were able to determine that the individual contracted did not speak nor was he present for those events.”
                  see also

Favre, who lives in Mississippi, faces no criminal charges. The audit report lists the payments to him as “questioned” costs, which White said means “auditors either saw clear misspending or could not verify the money had been lawfully spent.” The Associated Press on Monday sent questions to Favre by text message and left a message for him with his longtime agent Bus Cook, and Favre did not immediately respond.

Brett is just trying to out run this story.

Interesting

Comment

Very disappointing

Comment

And another one bites the dust due to brain worms!!!! They seemed to be spreading rapidly..

Comment

We can disagree with the idea of Kap being a hero or not, but Favre is correct. Kap is already being referred to as a hero.

For the record, I believe we label people and professions with “hero” way to often and way to flippantly.

Comment

As the only man who waved an America flag in the stands at Leland HS in San Jose when they dedicated the stadium to Pat Tillman,

And who worked in Stadium Operations the farewell season at Candlestick (‘13) and the first 4 home games at Levis and saw Kapernick on the field,

I’m disgusted he disgraced Pat Tillman’s sacrifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            We can disagree with the idea of Kap being a hero or not, but Favre is correct. Kap is already being referred to as a hero.
                            Kap a hero? I haven't heard that. We must run in different circles.

Comment

M16, Maybe try another news source than Fox News!

Just a quick google search revealed this:

Kaepernick, and every other hero that’s ever existed, has one main goal: they want people to be better than they are. To treat others fairly. To address and work to fix oppression. Heroes, written or real, plead for a better future.
                              Here

Listen, I’m not saying Kap is a hero, simply that Favre isn’t saying anything that hasn’t been said before, and will only continue to be said.

Comment

Working...
                              X