For you believers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you believers.

John Hagee is not for the faint of heart. He will keep it real with anyone and if you can’t handle it there’s the door. Refuses to sugar cote anything. We need more like him. Lost Jack Van Impe last week and he smoked several liberal pastors that were espousing Chrislam.

Comment

I got about 24 seconds in before he bored me. Preacher shock jocks don't impress me anymore than Howard Stern.

Gary

Comment

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hagee...smh

Before you preach it...you must walk it. That man is a heretic and biblically unqualified to be a pastor.

and show me in Scripture where it says God hates a coward...

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

Not an exact quote but the bible says it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than to put a camel thru the eye of a needle.

Comment

I’m trying to come up with a way to express my opinion of Hagee without insulting those who follow his teaching

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  Not an exact quote but the bible says it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than to put a camel thru the eye of a needle.

Funny thing about that quote... people think it means fitting a camel through the eye of a sewing needle, but it actually refers to the small, man sized entrances prevalent in the Middle East at the time. (And often still in existence)

Those entrances were referred to by the same name, because they were purposefully short and narrow, making it a difficult pinch point for attackers, and easier to defend.

The large size of a camel meant that they were required to enter on their knees... difficult, but obedient animals could do it if they humbled themselves to the proper position.

Comment

Revelation 21:8 has a list of folks that will have their part in “the second death”. The “cowardly “ is first on that list; however, God never says in that scripture that He hates anyone.
                    Last edited by Hogmauler; 01-27-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Not going to say Im in favor of the man, but After I turned 12 or so I was co-raised in the brush and on the farm by a man that looked just like him and had the same over the top personality like him too, I loved Jessie Reid for sure, he let us shoot at all the rabbits and any bird sittin on a wire “Theres a cotton tail! Thats a good sign!” As he dropped me off at the blind carry on! Sorry if you hate him!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        Revelation 21:8

[emoji2936][emoji122] my family and I are members at Cornerstone Church and your right, he preaches the word and doesn’t hold back. Pastor Matt does an awesome job preaching the word also.

Some may not like his style and that’s fine, there’s a preacher out there that everyone can relate too. The main thing with any preaching is that it’s based on the Word and not man.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          I got about 24 seconds in before he bored me. Preacher shock jocks don't impress me anymore than Howard Stern.

Gary

Great post

Comment

My wife doesn’t care for him and a doctor friend of mine doesn’t like him because he loves the Jewish nation. Our pastor is Ed Young and nearing 80 still has a fire in his belly for God. I like Charles Stanley, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, John McArthur, and Chuck Swindoll as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              My wife doesn’t care for him and a doctor friend of mine doesn’t like him because he loves the Jewish nation. Our pastor is Ed Young and nearing 80 still has a fire in his belly for God. I like Charles Stanley, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, John McArthur, and Chuck Swindoll as well.
                              you drive in to second from college station every week?

Comment

Working...
                              X