When the boy says he wants to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the boy says he wants to go

Got to take my 2 year old boy hunting today. Hes obviously to young to understand it all. But as I was headed out he said, " I go hunt with dada". That was enough for me. We sat in a home made brush blind and he was all smiles. He lasted about and hour, dead silent, then started getting restless so we went on back to camp. Grateful to God for the experience and look forward to many more.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BC288; 01-04-2020, 10:45 AM.

Awesome!!
    Great job dad. The first trip with the best hunting partner you will ever have.

Comment

Good stuff ! Hope he sticks with it.

Comment

Gotta love it

Comment

Almost time for a red rider bb gun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy it while you can those are the good ole days you and him will remember for life. I miss those days all the time,my son is 28 and I still cherish those great deer hunt memories.[emoji1317][emoji1317]

Comment

Great job "Dada."

My earliest memory hunting was at about 3 or maybe 4 in a duck blind on Corney Lake in North Louisiana.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Winning!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

i took my 2.5 year old and 5 year old with me hunting it was the best time ever and we actually saw deer with my 5 year olds head hangin out the back of the deer stand and 2.5 year old jumping up and down.

Comment

That’s awesome. I took our daughter when she was 3 and carried her about 300 yds from our ranger to the stand with my bow. The second we sat down she sad “daddy I gotta pee”
                    She was a trooper and held it for about 30 minutes before she finally said she couldn’t wait anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                      i took my 2.5 year old and 5 year old with me hunting it was the best time ever and we actually saw deer with my 5 year olds head hangin out the back of the deer stand and 2.5 year old jumping up and down.
                      Haha yep, my daughter was waving out the window at a doe and she just stood there watching.

Comment

my first thought ....

agree with others, enjoy it now b/c they grow up so fast

Comment

Good times

Comment

Great times.
                            My boy many years ago:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1547415726920.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	24604161

Comment

Originally posted by BC288 View Post
                              Got to take my 2 year old boy hunting today. Hes obviously to young to understand it all. But as I was headed out he said, " I go hunt with dada". That was enough for me. We sat in a home made brush blind and he was all smiles. He lasted about and hour, dead silent, then started getting restless so we went on back to camp. Grateful to God for the experience and look forward to many more.
                              Man, that brings back memories.

Yeah you doing it right.

Comment

Working...
                              X