Prayers for Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    First I would like to thank everybody for the overwhelming posts, messages, texts and phone calls for these six days. The offers of help and prayer have been incredible. I have tried to keep from posting much due to the heavy drugs that were being pumped into my body![emoji51]. But ....rest assured I read every one and have been so thankful for them. It really meant a lot. Lisa and I absolutely believe it has helped in the recovery.

So some really good update news. My perforation has abscessed over, which I am told is what we want. We wanted it to close up and start healing up and this is that stage. They drained it a little today via a small bedside procedure and were successful. I now have a little tube installed to keep it drained for a week while it heals further. Doctors are extremely happy with my normal white blood cell counts and body’s reactions to the antibiotics. They said from here on out it’s antibiotics, pain meds, and rest. So with that said ...I GET TO GO HOME TODAY!! Woohoo!![emoji3060][emoji3060] Hopefully the good news continues through the next couple of weeks! Thank y’all my friends.... the prayer and offer warriors here are world class and As usual TBH did not disappoint ... y’all are the best!! Lisa and I cannot thank you enough! God Bless you all.
    Great news. We still have the prayers going up for you. Keep up the good work on your end.

Comment

Good to hear!!! Once you are back to normal, we are gonna flip script and give you he!! Lol.

Comment

Great news, glad to hear you are going home. Continued prayers for healing.

Comment

continued prayers for you brother! you'll get through this! but don't delay to long opening day will be here before you know it

Comment

Good news for sure, next we'll see you filling feeders and killing hogs. I'd make Fishdude fill the feeders......

Comment

Beautiful 👍

Comment

Great news, Jason. Take care and follow Dr's orders at home.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great news dude!!

Comment

Praise HIM for the good news. Now just behave yourself.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great news Smart. Glad to here you are getting to go home.

Comment

Great! Follow the Dr's orders

Comment

Great to hear.Jason. Continued prayers.🙏 for a full recovery.

Happy 4th of July 🇺🇲

Comment

Good luck Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X