Not what I wanted to hear.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not what I wanted to hear.....

Went to the heart doc yesterday for a regular visit. When every thing was said and done, she thinks one of my stents may be jacked up.

What can they do about that?

Comment

Praying for you!

Comment

Have they scheduled an angioplasty?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          Went to the heart doc yesterday for a regular visit. When every thing was said and done, she thinks one of my stents may be jacked up.
          Could be worse

Dad went in a couple years ago for a check and they kept him and did bypass the next day.

He had a stent and they went back and stented the stent before that so could be minor fix

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Could be worse

Dad went in a couple years ago for a check and they kept him and did bypass the next day.

He had a stent and they went back and stented the stent before that so could be minor fix
            That's kind of what started all this. In 2015 I went in for a stress test just because I hadn't had one in a while. Wound up on a gurney and went from the treadmill straight to the ER.

I have to call today and schedule some tests.

Comment

To me stints seem like a temp solution. My mother had some put in and only lasted a year. Same for a another family member. I know it depends on type blockage as to how long they will last. Also seems to matter if coated or not. Dad had some put in earlier this year but his blockage was calcium. I would think that would take longer to build back up vs plack does.

Comment

Prayers Up. hope all turns out OK.

Comment

So brotha!

Comment

At least they caught it early on for ya. It could always be worse. You'll be alright bud try not to worry yourself too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X