Krivo is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivo is up

Got my dads new krivo up. First time I’ve seen one in person and I’m impressed. I’m thinking I might just have to go sit one evening and break it in for him with a pig kill

[ATTACH]1008101Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1990.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	25214863Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1988.JPG
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	25214862

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you build that platform with the porch on the back?

Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Did you build that platform with the porch on the back?

Looks great.

No sir. Here’s a better picture of it, my dad got it from krivoman

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1989.JPG
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24621236

Comment

Is that a 3 window are a 4 ?

Comment

Yep, that's nice!! I've got 2 new ones to put out. I may go back and get 2 of his 2-foot platforms. They have skids so you can drag 'em around if needed. VERY nice! should have got 'em when I bought the blinds!

Comment

Nice!!!

Good looking setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              Is that a 3 window are a 4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Yep, that's nice!! I've got 2 new ones to put out. I may go back and get 2 of his 2-foot platforms. They have skids so you can drag 'em around if needed. VERY nice! should have got 'em when I bought the blinds!

I’d definitely recommend the 2’ platform. They are well built for sure. I’d rather have it on a 2’ than on the ground

Comment

The window alignments are perfect. 2 in the middle to shoot and 2 on the sides to use as viewing windows to see if something is coming in. It’s real nice being able to see over 180 degrees around you.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                    I’d definitely recommend the 2’ platform. They are well built for sure. I’d rather have it on a 2’ than on the ground

I recommend the platform too! To heck with the copperheads under your dads old stand! Lol. Nope! Don’t like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got 1 on a 6 foot platform and another on a 5 footer... you are going to thoroughly enjoy hunting this blind. Best manufactured bow blind on the market IMO.

Comment

They do have one downside tho in the early season (which in South Texas is anytime prior to late December), they can be a touch on the hot to hunt out of side...

Comment

They do have one downside tho in the early season (which in South Texas is anytime prior to late December), they can be a touch on the hot to hunt out of side...

We got battery powered fans to help with that. Only way my wife will go sit with me during bow season. I’m planning on making a redneck ac as well

Comment

No doubt.... I've been known to do some skivvy hunting early season.

Comment

A buddy on here chrigging has several and i definitely want one now! They are super nice

Comment

Working...
                              X