Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
    An old saying comes to mind:

A smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows when/whether to say it at all
    A wise man speaks truth and gives instruction when it needs to be said and worries not about fools.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
      What makes you think that?

Would you say the LEO that have spoken with the protestors in a one on one conversation or reached out to them aren’t protecting rule of law?
      Maybe you should get a job at the carnival running the shell game because that wasn't your statement. Wise up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
        I didn't vote for him last time, and I won't do it this time either. I tend to agree with a lot of his economic protectionism and deregulation. I'm not a fan otherwise, and I seriously wonder if he's done more harm than good. And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.
        Nope. Texas will vote Trump.
        You could always vote Mickey Mouse though...

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          Maybe you should get a job at the carnival running the shell game because that wasn't your statement. Wise up!
          My statement was that I believe Trumps tweet was about looting and shooting was counterproductive to him being re-elected. Everyone then assumed what my beliefs were on looters. I will ask this, do you think that tweet stopped one looter? I don’t. Do you think it added fuel for the Democrats? I do
          That was the question
          As a LEO would I shoot a looter? Nope and neither have any of the other LEO’s. We are there to protect lives during these type of situations. You can only control so much. That being said every person has the right to protect their own property and it’s a personal decision whether or not to use deadly force,

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Dumb? You loot, we shoot. Pretty straight to the point. Nothing dumb about it.
            Think about this from a different point of view - not an affront to you or your opinion.

The commander in chief of the US military said this without any reference to or apparent regard for due process.

George Floyd was denied his due process while the officer who likely killed him will get his due process. That's what led to this firestorm.

Then the president says that. I've got no sympathy for the looters, but I do believe this was an incredibly irresponsible, ill-timed comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              Think about this from a different point of view - not an affront to you or your opinion.

The commander in chief of the US military said this without any reference to or apparent regard for due process.

George Floyd was denied his due process while the officer who likely killed him will get his due process. That's what led to this firestorm.

Then the president says that. I've got no sympathy for the looters, but I do believe this was an incredibly irresponsible, ill-timed comment.
              Maybe I am a hard ***, but I like it.

Comment

One of my friends on FB posted this and it makes a lot of sense.

”With every escalation of the left, the more I believe Trump is the right man to lead America. Because if he's stirring the hornet's nest this bad, he's doing something right and they are scared. Every escalation reveals a deepening level of desperation. As the old saying goes, when you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that gets hit yelps the loudest..”

Trump 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're concerned with due process in the middle of a riot/insurrection happening on the lawn of the White House with the POTUS inside? Your prioritization skills suck or you hate Trump.

Had this been a white supremacist group storming the White House during 0bama's term, I would be happy to see an A-10 airstrike.

And I despise 0bama.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    You're concerned with due process in the middle of a riot/insurrection happening on the lawn of the White House with the POTUS inside? Your prioritization skills suck or you hate Trump.

Had this been a white supremacist group storming the White House during 0bama's term, I would be happy to see an A-10 airstrike.

And I despise 0bama.
                    I get your opinion but your argument is flawed on every point. His comment wasn't about those storming the White House with the intent to commit violence against or harm the President or any other individual. Due process would not apply.

Looting is not an insurrection, either. It's not even a felony in all cases. Nor would a white supremacist group storming the White House resemble anything near looting.

By the way, he could have said that - should have said that - any acts of violence toward any individual or business will be met with physical force. But he said "looters".

It was dumb because it totally missed the mark and for the reasons I stated in the post you commented on. Doesn't mean I hate him. Doesn't mean I'm not voting for him.

Comment

This is how it plays out: The left will push mail in Ballots and the weak azz right, as a whole, will wus out(always do)and allow it, and Biden wins by a landslide due to mass voter fraud..

Comment

I get your opinion but your argument is flawed on every point. His comment wasn't about those storming the White House with the intent to commit violence against or harm the President or any other individual. Due process would not apply.

Looting is not an insurrection, either. It's not even a felony in all cases. Nor would a white supremacist group storming the White House resemble anything near looting.

By the way, he could have said that - should have said that - any acts of violence toward any individual or business will be met with physical force. But he said "looters".

It was dumb because it totally missed the mark and for the reasons I stated in the post you commented on. Doesn't mean I hate him. Doesn't mean I'm not voting for him.
                        You lack a fundamental understanding of what is happening right in front of you.
                        You think you are enlightened but you are clueless.

Comment

This sight is remarkably full of liberal minded weak men that couldn't fight for their families in times of adversity any more than a scared rat runs when danger comes.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                            Electoral vote landslide 340+

He's simply a brilliant man. America is seeing a glimpse into what a Democrat govt would be....riots, looting, racial divide....all thanks to leftist Mayors and Governors.
                            I just worry about the people seeing all of this and blaming Trump. I'm speaking of those who don't keep up with the politics of it all. There is a meme floating around that I've seen several times saying something to the extent of "100,000 covid deaths, riots, racism, national debt out of control, economy in the dump, unemployment at an all time low, is Trump done making America great yet". I just hope people realize who is behind it all. I'll be honest and say that these are the things I look at when looking back at previous presidencies before my time, hardly ever who was behind it. Only who was pres, what the debt did, economy, unemployment, etc.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              I just worry about the people seeing all of this and blaming Trump. I'm speaking of those who don't keep up with the politics of it all. There is a meme floating around that I've seen several times saying something to the extent of "100,000 covid deaths, riots, racism, national debt out of control, economy in the dump, unemployment at an all time low, is Trump done making America great yet". I just hope people realize who is behind it all. I'll be honest and say that these are the things I look at when looking back at previous presidencies before my time, hardly ever who was behind it. Only who was pres, what the debt did, economy, unemployment, etc.

Wild animals are the most dangerous when they are cornered and Trump has the Democrats cornered.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                Wild animals are the most dangerous when they are cornered and Trump has the Democrats cornered.
                                No doubt, I just hope everyone sees it that way, and not just looking at the state the country is in, and who the president is, and connecting the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X