Clear All

That was Good. Thanks.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Good stuff

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting article.

Comment

“But these metropolitans, gentry liberals, and globalists, scornful and sarcastic, enclosed in leftist coastal ecosystems, have their opinions confirmed daily by everyone around them.”

Interesting read.. I think a lot of the folks where I live have their opinions confirmed daily by many around them, as well, but not like when I lived and worked in Texas. I felt like the “country” lifestyle was nearly worshiped in Texas and it was so hard for me to understand, coming from rural Arkansas.

There’s an echo chamber on both “sides” that perpetuates the divide between Americans. Neither side it totally correct.

Comment

He certainly has learned something due to his relocation to "fly over country".

Comment

Good read, Jerp. Thanks, I'm passin' it on.

Comment

Interesting story.

Comment

Very nice

All it takes is a little bit of reality for a city slicker to realize they had it all wrong.

Comment

That escalated quickly

Comment

Great article. I doubt that there is anyone on TBH that would argue these thoughts.

Comment

amazing how little it takes to open a libturds eyes to the reason we live the way we live and why we love what we love. wish there was a way to round all of em up and dump em in the woods for a couple weeks. the super weak will not return some may convert to our side of the fence and the rest will be so afraid of what they just went through that they would respect what we do and how we live.

Comment

Working...
                          X