Report: Texans trading for Rams WR Brandin Cooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report: Texans trading for Rams WR Brandin Cooks

It looks like the Texans maybe getting a new WR.

zzzzz zzzz. thay had one of the best. and gave him away????????

Comment

Still VERY MUCH angry that DHop is gone. But I can’t lie and say I’m not a little curious to see what the offense will look like with Cooks, Cobb, Stills, and Fuller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
        Still VERY MUCH angry that DHop is gone. But I can’t lie and say I’m not a little curious to see what the offense will look like with Cooks, Cobb, Stills, and Fuller.

Not near as good as Hop, Cobb,Stills and Fuller would have been. Not to mention Cooks is a concussion or 2 away from retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post

I can see the future. It is clear that we will crap the bed with BOB as our fearless smug leader.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Dude is an overpaid head case. There’s a reason why Sean Payton and Bill Belichick both got rid of him. “ME” player that doesn’t put the team first. WTH are the Texans doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Dude is an overpaid head case. There’s a reason why Sean Payton and Bill Belichick both got rid of him. “ME” player that doesn’t put the team first. WTH are the Texans doing ?
              Nobody knows. Not even Bill O’Brien.

Comment

Texans probably win 12-13 games next year, we had Hopkins in his prime and went nowhere now time to move on. Just wished we could of got more for Hopkins but not 1 team in the nfl wanted to give a #1 pick and sign him to 20+ million a year.

Comment

As a guy who grew up without the Oilers, I was a Cowboys fan until Texans came along. Ever since then, I was a Texans fan first, Cowboys fan second. With the team's name change to the Bill O'Briens, I once again am a Cowboys fan first. My friends in DFW are ecstatic.

I am not jumping ship on the Texans by any means, I was an Astros fan during the lean years of 0-million. I just can't afford the alcohol to get me from week to week if I stay heavily invested in the Texans. At least the Cowboys got rid of The Clapper

Comment

Basically swapped receiver and gave a first round pic for 2 million dillars

Comment

Originally posted by CW92 View Post
                      As a guy who grew up without the Oilers, I was a Cowboys fan until Texans came along. Ever since then, I was a Texans fan first, Cowboys fan second. With the team's name change to the Bill O'Briens, I once again am a Cowboys fan first. My friends in DFW are ecstatic.

I am not jumping ship on the Texans by any means, I was an Astros fan during the lean years of 0-million. I just can't afford the alcohol to get me from week to week if I stay heavily invested in the Texans. At least the Cowboys got rid of The Clapper
                      Well said

Comment

Working...
                      X