No announcement yet.

Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I was headed out too! Im about to jump onto a few conference calls to start the morning.

Comment

Good times!!

Comment

Good luck! It's not happening on Livingston. Shad are here but very few fish so far. Beautiful morning though!

Comment

Only caught a couple so far. Been moving trying to find them

Comment

Butchered a steer and have close to a dozen packs of liver. My only problem now is i don’t have a boat.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              I don't know where any good bank spots are. There were tons of people last weekend fishing the wake brake wall where einstein's is in Walden area. I dont know how you get in there but there was lots of people and they were catching catfish. Maybe someone else will chime in with more info. You can call einstein's and ask im sure. Wish I could be more help.
              Walden private property. They check for property owner cards occasionally. Most of the people you see fishing there do not live in Walden. The possum cop usually makes rounds pretty heavy on the weekends.

Comment

We got 9 nice hybrids and 6 or 7 cats so far

Comment

Fished a main lake point for about two hours and caught six. Slow and steady for us so far. Cut minnows under corks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice, we went bass fishing and slayed them Wednesday

Comment

Headed to a couple crappie spots. Fist spot was covered in them, caught 6 or 8 but all small and l keeper size.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        Headed to a couple crappie spots. Fist spot was covered in them, caught 6 or 8 but all small and l keeper size.
                        That's good to hear the small one

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Didnt do very well on the catfish. The later it got the longer between bites. Moved a lot trying to find them. Ended up checking several of my crappie spots and they all had swarms of small crappie above them. Hundreds. Aggressive and hungry. Caught a bunch but threw them all back. Didnt measure any but few were probably even 10".
                          Last edited by miket; 03-27-2020, 11:52 AM.

Comment

We did pretty good today again. Way better on hybrids but a little slower on the cats! Still a dang good cooler full!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-27-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

When's the TBH fish fry?

Nice job, gents.

Comment

He can’t have a fish fry, I have his oil. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X