Price on elk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price on elk?

High fence south Texas elk hunt. What’s the going rate? 380-400 inch bull? Bow and/or rifle.

Looking for prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Following- or even a cow hunt. I am out of elk

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
      Following- or even a cow hunt. I am out of elk

Interested in this as well, should’ve put both on this thread.

Comment

Back up

Comment

Looking at other ranches prices it looks like they are selling them in $13k ballpark area depending on accommodations

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
            Looking at other ranches prices it looks like they are selling them in $13k ballpark area depending on accommodations

Wow, didn’t know they were that high. You’re talking about a HF elk in south Texas?

Comment

Check out 74 Ranch. Think they are $5500.00 do not know what range they score.

Comment

Not South Texas but just north of it.

Texas Elk Hunting - World Record Class Elk Hunt for Rocky Mountain Elk near Kerrville, Texas

Comment

sounds expensive!

Comment

Cows go for $1,000 to $1,200 from my research. I’ve thought about that as a freezer filler myself. Love me some elk !

Comment

Wow. Just go over the counter Montana or Colo. for a couple of 1000 or so and see some real wild country.

Comment

Ones I’ve seen on Facebook are going for around 3k-5k depending on the size. 13k would get you a stud rockey mountain elk. Anymore than 3-4K for a Texas high fence elk is to much in my opinion.

Comment

Im headed to Lucky 7 in the morning. Won a silent auction last October. Their website shows 6K for a bull and 1500 for a Cow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might know a guy in Llano selling cow elk hunts for $500. I was told that price in November. If interested PM me and I’ll reach out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have found them fairly “cheap”. I found a 5x5 for 1500.00 dollars and a cow for 500.00, but both times I got lucky and found places that were trying to clean the elk off their place. New owners both times and they did not want elk. Gotta be patient and on the lookout to get lucky and find deals like these.

Comment

Working...
                              X