No announcement yet.

Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good initial report. Continued prayers now that he's able to make a full recovery.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Stable condition from fox newz

Good news

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Name dropper

Twice on this thread alone. [emoji2955]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well just bing able to see his kids again mean the world to them and him I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            Needs to make sure you know he knows Austin Dillon?
            Or maybe he's actually Austin Dillon talking about himself in the 3rd person.

Comment

Very reminiscent of the Dale Sr wreck pre announcement.

And I have never seen the black screens used before at a racetrack. I immediately thought the worst.

Glad he is alive. Terrible crash.

Comment

Hellacious crash. Glad to hear he's still alive. Praying he makes a full recovery.

Who's Austin Dillon?

Comment

[quote=Charles;14708540
                  Who's Austin Dillon?[/quote]

Grandson of Richard Childress.....Earnhardt Sr's former car owner.

Comment

I don’t understand how much people become emotionally invested in sports figures/ celebrities, I hope the guy makes a full speedy recovery, but am not going to be glued to the tv or internet waiting on baited breath for a report
                    I didn’t understand people making pilgrimages and having crazed fits over the crash of Kobe Bryant
                    Who won the 500 anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Hellacious crash. Glad to hear he's still alive. Praying he makes a full recovery.

Who's Austin Dillon?

Austin Dillon is the driver of the #3 Chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        I don’t understand how much people become emotionally invested in sports figures/ celebrities, I hope the guy makes a full speedy recovery, but am not going to be glued to the tv or internet waiting on baited breath for a report
                        I didn’t understand people making pilgrimages and having crazed fits over the crash of Kobe Bryant
                        Who won the 500 anyway?

There is clearly a lot you don’t understand. Never miss a chance to keep it to yourself though...

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          Who won the 500 anyway?

Denny Hamlin won. Won last years 500 also.

As for Newman, he was one of my favorite racers when i was younger. He and Gordon were my two to watch each Sunday after Church with my Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            There is clearly a lot you don’t understand. Never miss a chance to keep it to yourself though...

Amen!!!!!! Well said D~Mo

Comment

That wreck sucked. Worst I’ve seen in modern racing, absolutely a miracle of engineering and God that he survived.

I didn’t think he survived the way all the drivers and teams were acting at the end.

Comment

Name dropper
                                Well said sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X