No announcement yet.

Truest flying broadhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get great flight out of both the Simmons Land and Tiger sharks but the best flying head I have ever shot personally is the Helix 225. The simple/compact design and the consistency of weight head to head promotes unbeatable accuracy and awesome flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never "tuned" my bow and slick tricks fly perfect for me

Comment

Iron Will is the truest flying broadhead I've tested. Pricey but they fly great.

Comment

I shoot the 125 gr Ram Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
            Three blade Hades from Grim Reaper fly true. Remind me of the three blade Muzzy.
            This is what l use and they are awesome!

Comment

NAP Killzone 100 grain

Comment

Magnus is the best flying fixed head broadhead made. I have had bow that shot Slick trick well, some shoot Muzzy's well, etc. But they all have shot Magnus broadhead great

Comment

Tooth of an arrow fly dang good

Comment

Nap Spitfire 1 1/2" 100 grain is what I use.

Comment

So thus far its easy to conclude that they'll all fly good as long as your bow is tuned properly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        I have never "tuned" my bow and slick tricks fly perfect for me
                        Word - just grip it and rip it

Comment

Slick Trick Viper Trick

Comment

Originally posted by THChunter View Post
                            Simmons land sharks sb-10 if lined up with your fletchings correctly
                            From the website, it looks like a 2 blade. If so how do you line it up with the fletchings or is it a 3 blade head?

Comment

Sounds like you're wanting a fixed head but I must say that I love my Rages. I swore that I'd never use a mechanical head then one year just tried 'em (long story) and since then ,even with my bow tuned and shooting great I still use the Hypo's. I've never had a problem with 'em and the blood trails are just too good to ignore. Oh, they fly spot on with my field tips out to 60 yards ( the furthest I've shot 'em) . If it aint broke......

Comment

Wasp Boss Bullet requires very little tuning. It shoots as close to the field point as I have ever used. That's why I keep using them.

Comment

Working...
                                X