• Show
Clear All

Great photos

Comment

A photo from the ranch last week
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, truly beautiful shots.

What has your experience been with the Tamron? I'm a bit afraid to try the "knock-off" brands - but just got a yongnuo and decently surprised so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
          Wow, truly beautiful shots.

What has your experience been with the Tamron? I'm a bit afraid to try the "knock-off" brands - but just got a yongnuo and decently surprised so far.
          Well... I’ve never shot an expensive Canon to compare to the Tamron. I have no doubts that the Canon will be more crisp, especially on the edges. To me though, the Tamron can do just about all I need it to. I really have zero complaints with it. I’ve had mine for 4-5 years now and have put many many pictures through it without a problem. If something happens to mine, I’ll buy another.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
            Well... I’ve never shot an expensive Canon to compare to the Tamron. I have no doubts that the Canon will be more crisp, especially on the edges. To me though, the Tamron can do just about all I need it to. I really have zero complaints with it. I’ve had mine for 4-5 years now and have put many many pictures through it without a problem. If something happens to mine, I’ll buy another.
            The newest Tamron lenses are really impressive. I just bought the SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F mount and it is actually sharper than the High dollar Nikkor for half the price.

Comment

Those are all awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                The newest Tamron lenses are really impressive. I just bought the SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F mount and it is actually sharper than the High dollar Nikkor for half the price.
                Good information! I haven’t bought a new lens in a year or so and have been getting the itch lately

Comment

Great Photo's

Comment

All are awesome!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                      X