Still looking for a good job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looking for a good job

January 2018, I was in a lay-off and have struggled to find a suitable job since then. In July i was laid off again and decided to step out of the purchasing manager position and look elsewhere. I held a few small jobs to pay the bills and currently hold a class A CDL driving for a large carrier. Its not exactly what I was hoping for because we are scraping by and have a 3 year old at home I rarely see.

Does anybody have any leads for open positions? Anything from purchasing or accounting, all the way to driving or heavy equipment operating? I have searched for nearly a year and coming up empty. Top it off, my home is for sale so I have the opportunity and ability to relocate wherever I am needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
      Where are you located?

Currently live near Huntsville, but willing to move for the right gig. I’m a career guy. Want to grow

Comment

I may be able to get you in at NOV for purchasing/planning/accounting. I’ll shoot you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_g View Post
          I may be able to get you in at NOV for purchasing/planning/accounting. I’ll shoot you a PM

About an hour from Woodlands. The last job i got laid-off from was in Crosby.

Comment

Shoot me a pm. I put people to work for a living.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be awesome. I spent 11 years with a rental tool company buying from NOV.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                Where are you located?
                This ^^^^^. Take a look on line at Raytheon. Several plants around Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Shoot me a pm. I put people to work for a living.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PM sent

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      That would be awesome. I spent 11 years with a rental tool company buying from NOV.

Best of luck to you.

If this works out, dont forget Resolute Precision Machining does good work, on time and responsive! ( sorry, shameless plug-been having a heck of a time getting work from larger companies like NOV )

Comment

Man, I feel your pain and it is no fun. Good luck. I work for 7-11 Corp in DFW. We have a bunch of stuff in procurement available. Search the Corp jobs website- lots of openings. When looking at DFW, search Irving as the location- that is where headquarters are located. Link below to procurement openings. Wish I could be of more assistance.

Comment

Thanks guys. I’m keeping all options open.
                          Please keep them coming.

Comment

Idk how you feel about shift work but I think Olin down in Freeport is hiring process/distribution operators around this time every year.

Comment

Lots of Procurement positions in Houston in chemical plants and EPC firms with all the expansions and crackers going in. Indeed should help find alot of those positions. Good luck,hope you find one soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X