X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Johnny Mizzoni. New Jersey boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      I only play it when my cousin comes over to get her in the mood.
      Lol. Funniest post of 2019!!!

Comment

Those boys are outstanding

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        Google Jonny Mizzoni. New Jersey boy.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
          Now THATS talent!! I could listen to that all day!

Comment

I learned harmonica using the diatonic scale and then by just listening to the songs, because I did not want to learn to read sheet music. However it looks like I am going to have to learn chords and things...
            I've been learning the harmonica for the last 7 months. That little thing is hard to master.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I've been learning the harmonica for the last 7 months. That little thing is hard to master.
              I printed out songs in the diatonic scale from Jacks Harmonica Webpage. I also switched from Hohner harmonicas to Lee Oskar harmonicas, I liked the tone and easier to play in my opinion. Keep on practicing your note bending and control and find sombody with a guitar to jam with at your pace.

Comment

There’s so much more than Dueling Banjos. Thus is usually one of the first songs a picker learns. This is what most people think when they think of banjo music. The best banjo pickers can play just about any genre of music. Jazz, rock, and classical. Bela Fleck is probably the leader in versatility.

Comment

How did you learn to play? I found some instructional videos on youtube.
                  I play by ear, like guitar. I just tune it to open G. I don't have mad skills, but I like to mess with it. Mines an off brand fiver. I even run a slide on it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                    There’s so much more than Dueling Banjos. Thus is usually one of the first songs a picker learns. This is what most people think when they think of banjo music. The best banjo pickers can play just about any genre of music. Jazz, rock, and classical. Bela Fleck is probably the leader in versatility.

Lots of good banjo on youtube: Dead South, Steven Seagull, and Mr. Fleck.

Comment

I tried to learn to play the banjo, but found out I just don't have any musical ability. I've still got my Deering Sierra model banjo.

Comment

I sometimes have a hard time playing............. the radio, but if I could manage to learn just one musical instrument, it would be the banjo or fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                          I tried to learn to play the banjo, but found out I just don't have any musical ability. I've still got my Deering Sierra model banjo.
                          It's incredible how much some banjos cost..like this Deering banjo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried the banjo minnow once

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              The perfect musical note is described as the sound a banjo makes when hitting a bag pipe in the dumpster.
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X