Question on Jack Russells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    Woody has the vaccine. We didn't want to risk it since we have a place in Rocksprings.
    The vet told me the vaccine buys time if he is bit by a Rattler, to get him to the vet. I was really surprised how fast he recovered from the WM bite.

Make sure you have a vet in Rocksprings or some place close

Comment

TRIXIE is a real animal!!

It was a long day at work and this is her nap spot at my office under the desk.
      But don't let the playboy centerfold pic fool you, she has become quite the little devil when she gets wound up!

Comment

Do y'all train your dogs throughout the year?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          When they dropping?
          Should be around the 12th of december

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the new pup a little exposure today. She's Been carrying around a leg all day

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Got the new pup a little exposure today. She's Been carrying around a leg all day

That's awesome!

Comment

Question on Jack Russells

Picked up our little girl tonight. My daughter is so excited. It's her first puppy and she won't put her down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24477683

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In an attempt to keep some info in the same thread...

Wife and I hear a clatter on the porch. Both Jacks got a possum heamed up under a cedar bench. Think he was trying to steal soda!

Plum wore them out catching[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    In an attempt to keep some info in the same thread...

Wife and I hear a clatter on the porch. Both Jacks got a possum heamed up under a cedar bench. Think he was trying to steal soda!

Plum wore them out catching[emoji3]

Haha sounds like they were being good watch dogs

Comment

I think that JRT are great dogs and a great choice. Been lucky to have had a JRTerrorist for 11 years now. She has been on a ranch her whole life and has always been very laid back due to it. She is great with kids and any one for that matter. She has got a great nose from blood trailing, I just do not use her enough these days. Her first blood trial was at 11 months of age in the pic with the buck.
                      Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Its all about the genetics

I have been raising them for almost 20 years now. I have litter that will be ready to be weaned in the next three weeks. I have 3 females and 3 males.

Wayne
                        936-825-1523
                        Navasota Texas

Comment

My two bayed a sow in the 140lb range sunday. Its the second pig for the little black and white dog that weights a staggering 7 lbs. Shes now made 4 tracks and done well on them all

Comment

Almost went with a Jagd or jack Russell. Was just to worried about what guys talk about an off switch. They are great dogs, but ended up with a German wire haird dachshund. Blood tracking animal and will sleep with the best of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

<———- Jack Russel terrorist.

Comment

I've got one that is great with kids and is very gentle. Only snaps (very light) so I'll pay attention to him. When training them do you worry about them meeting up with Hogs. Can they handle them selves, I'm worried about when I take him to the woods to look for squirrels that he might take off chasing or get into some hogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X