No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice the one with the less amount of camera time in the first few shows always win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      that Teresa is rocking it with in the ground shelter, so confused on the accent, as she says she sounds funny to be here, but sound funny when in England
      I think she said she's lived equal time in England and Wisconsin or something like that. Her accent switches back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Anyone else notice the one with the less amount of camera time in the first few shows always win ?
        Yeah thats what I was thinking. The ones that drop out first are in the show earlier. Which makes sense. Can't put them in later episodes if they already quit..

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
          One thing we’ve observed in the different seasons of watching this show.... when the contestants start talking about their family and home, they’re done.

I’m betting on Clay or Nate
          I agree with the above statement. However, I also think the missing family ploy is often used as a convenient excuse for a tap out, when the true reason is the inability to procure food. Same goes for other prior health issues, that are spoken about early on, that conveniently show up right before a tap out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some of the non-food related reasons for tapping out are legit, but I think most end up tapping out due to hunger more than anything; although it's not put forth that way.

Comment

Watching Clay's YouTube channel in the background while working is really giving me confidence in his ability to win. Not the Alone specific vids just all his other stuff in general.

Comment

It's on tonight.

Comment

I'm hoping Clay wins it but won't count Biko out. Funny part when he mentioned the movie, "Willow" , from '88. I was thinking of that movie last week and we watched it couple days before the episode. It was a decent movie for the time and was fairly family friendly.

Comment

Gill net regulations, you gotta be kidding me

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                    Gill net regulations, you gotta be kidding me
                    What was the deal with that? I saw a flash about 45 days or something, guess there's a gill net season or something?

Comment

I’m starting to think cold weather won’t be the enemy as in previous shows but food procurement will be the sole determinant
                      Big Bito has lost 50 lbs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        What was the deal with that? I saw a flash about 45 days or something, guess there's a gill net season or something?
                        Sound like there is a season for it. That would suck for sure.

Comment

Can’t kill squirrels or use gill nets. Wow.

Comment

Rose will tap out next. Clay has food, but a crappy shelter. Snow and wind will destroy his tarp and a couple poles he used to support his roof.

Comment

Yep those who only have a tarp for a roof won’t be there long.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                                Rose will tap out next. Clay has food, but a crappy shelter. Snow and wind will destroy his tarp and a couple poles he used to support his roof.
                                Agree now that he has food his focus needs to be on a better shelter. Looked like his smoker was going to work like a champ though. Hope he can keep the bears out of his meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X