FFL - Fort Bend County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL - Fort Bend County

With border closed down, not looking like I will get back into the country any time soon, so looking at importing my 300 Win Mag from Canada back to Texas using Border View. They now have gun and processing ATF import approvals, asked if I have a preference on who I use to receive the import.

Does anyone have an outfit in Fort Bend County (I see a couple) they would recommend to work with based on past experience(s)?

Regards,

Gary
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Not sure about Ft Bend but if you don’t mind driving to the Pearland area off the Sam Houston, Primary Arms was doing them for I think $10 if you have an LTC.

edit- It might be $20 for a transfer, I honestly don’t remember the cost. I do remember that they would include up to 3 firearms for that $20 fee
    Last edited by Twist; 07-07-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Fountain Firearms or Extreme Guns and ammo or Carters Country right there off Wilcrest

Comment

Brazos River Sportsman Club, free range time with any firearm you transfer through them.

Comment

If you can't find any that way I'm in Danbury I could help.

Comment

Payne Brothers Firearms across the street from Katy High School on FM 1463.

Comment

Gary, I'm not 100% sure as it's outta the norm for the basic 01 transfers I deal with, but I 'think' you may have to use a FFL that has importation approval...same way I cannot transfer NFA items unless I got 03 / 07 approval.

Something to discuss with the chosen FFL as that has always been my understanding, but I'm not familiar with the Border View you mentioned.

Comment

G2G in Rosenberg

Comment

Call em first
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    Call em first
                    Russell, have you been to this range? I have seen and have been curious to know if it's any good.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                      Russell, have you been to this range? I have seen and have been curious to know if it's any good.
                      Yes, I've been several times, but not in the last year. I've shot pistol and AR. Just took a class there on the upcoming constitutional carry regs vs. LTC. Good people.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDuSlayer View Post
                        Carters Country right there off Wilcrest
                        I have used Carter’s and the lady was very easy to deal with. She is actually located at Treschwig I believe, but they can ship to the Wilcrest store (that is what I did).

You can find all the info needed on their website on what to do.

Comment

Right up the road off 36 is Texas Premire Sporting Arms (clay shooting place south of Sealy). They have one and do all of our 4-H transfers.

Comment

Gary I done told you, I can smuggle it back one piece at a time on my home leaves. At the current rate of travel, I can probably have the entire gun back to you in 18 months.

Comment

Working...
                            X