Any Bear “Divergent” shooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Bear “Divergent” shooters?

Would love to hear some reviews by anyone that shoots one.

I have one. I have not shot, nor have I even drawn it. My wife got it for me for my birthday last November 10th so when I got healthy enough to shoot again I would have a bow. Then I had a bone biopsy on 12/18 and found out on 12/27 my cancer spread to the bone in my left shoulder making me stage 4. I may sell it without ever even shooting it because I got released from my job on Monday for being on sick leave so long (this is not a for sale ad, just posting pics of mine lol).

Mine is Veil Stoke. Veil helped design Fusion for First Light.

Last edited by stickbowcoop; 01-16-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
      I have one. I have not shot, nor have I even drawn it. My wife got it for me for my birthday last November 10th so when I got healthy enough to shoot again I would have a bow. Then I had a bone biopsy on 12/18 and found out on 12/27 my cancer spread to the bone in my left shoulder making me stage 4. I may sell it without ever even shooting it because I got released from my job on Monday for being on sick leave so long (this is not a for sale ad, just posting pics of mine lol).

Mine is Veil Stoke. Veil helped design Fusion for First Light.

Prayers up for you bud..i sent you a pm also

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Prayers up for you bud..i sent you a pm also
        Thanks.

If you were closer I'd let you come be the first one to shoot it to see if you like it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
          Thanks.

If you were closer I'd let you come be the first one to shoot it to see if you like it haha.
          LOL I’ll try and find someone that’s a dealer around here see if i can get my hands on one to try it out

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X