X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
    Let's see Bill Taylor...Trump official
    Alexander Vindeman...Trump official
    George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs...Trump official
    Marie Yovanovitch was ousted from her post as the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine in May after a campaign led by Giuliani to criticize her performance and alleged lack of support for the president's policies.
    Also a Trump official... shall I keep going?
    Commey and Mueller were Trump officials too.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Commey and Mueller were Trump officials too.
      Mueller was appointed in May 2017 to investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election, including any links or coordination "between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump."

Not Trumps official just appointed to investigate c'mon keep up

Comment

Mueller was appointed in May 2017 to investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election, including any links or coordination "between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump."

Serious question.....if he could fire/dismiss them, were they not his officials?

Comment

That was too bad he didn’t find anything relating to the Trump campaign and Russia...

But hey, since you guys think there ought to be a do-over, maybe this whole quid pro quo is going to come out in spades... We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mueller was appointed in May 2017 to investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election
            And after nearly 2.5 years and millions spent, they have produced what facts exactly ?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Serious question.....if he could fire/dismiss them, were they not his officials?
              Technically I assume so but wasn't his choice nor had his support unlike that Sondlund guy. Who we now know he doesn't know him very well after he donated a million dollars to his campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                And after nearly 2.5 years and millions spent, they have produced what facts exactly ?
                Just answering dudes question. Get Trail dust to get you a can of that stuff hrhe... see smiley face thingy

Comment

So far the dems on this thread have produced, a bunch of lies, a bunch of crap that doesn't matter, and a bunch of people getting fired for not doing their jobs.

Still no actual substance, as is always the case.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Just answering dudes question. Get Trail dust to get you a can of that stuff hehe... see smiley face thingy

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      So far the dems on this thread have produced, a bunch of lies, a bunch of crap that doesn't matter, and a bunch of people getting fired for not doing their jobs.

Incredible isn’t it? Then when you get to the hard questions, they change the subject. I think I’ve asked the same one 3 times now with zero answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Just because the loudest in the room says so doesn't make it true.
                        Why don't you actually dispute with facts of what ballsie posted.

Comment

Just because the loudest in the room says so doesn't make it true.

Why don't you actually dispute with facts of what ballsie posted.

Probably because a lot of the list has been debunked or is something that a current members of the other side of the aisle is also guilty of. So, there really isn’t any disputing needed. Just the same old, tired, taking points that don’t mean a hill of beans related to what he’s done as President and his capability to be the President.

I assume you’ll be getting to disputing that big list since you expect that from us right?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            Did you read what is currently available regarding transcripts of these closed door hearings? Have you been able to decipher any actual evidence of this quid pro quo? All I've seen is a bunch of people assuming the know another person's intent.
                            That was too bad he didn’t find anything relating to the Trump campaign and Russia...

But hey, since you guys think there ought to be a do-over, maybe this whole quid pro quo is going to come out in spades... We will see.

Incredible isn’t it? Then when you get to the hard questions, they change the subject. I think I’ve asked the same one 3 times now with zero answers.

I guess I could be mistaken but your math doesn't seem to add up either. Maybe you can point out the part that the subject was changed by me...

Comment

Probably because a lot of the list has been debunked or is something that a current members of the other side of the aisle is also guilty of. So, there really isn’t any disputing needed. Just the same old, tired, taking points that don’t mean a hill of beans related to what he’s done as President and his capability to be the President.

I assume you’ll be getting to disputing that big list since you expect that from us right?

Talking about changing the subject

Comment

I guess I could be mistaken but your math doesn't seem to add up either. Maybe you can point out the part that the subject was changed by me...

My fault. I wasn’t specifically addressing you....

You just flat out ignore or deflect.

I was talking to Mr. Moser more than I was you.

Comment

Working...
                                X