Google is evil...but I digress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google is evil...but I digress

If the FCC and FTC ever had a mission, this should be it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36aMrS2GYDU"]We Got The Documents! - YouTube[/ame]

I had lots of comments.. But once I saw they were fighting fake news by bumping CNN up in search results I gave up LOL

Comment

The russians cant hold a candle to Google as far as destroying this country. This company is absolutely evil and needs to be broken up into pieces so small they cant possibly have any influence in the political debate. They apparently helping china in many ways that do not benefit the US

Comment

Google: In case you missed this.. Its a little spooky..

Comment

I have begun divesting away from Google. For starters despite the ridiculous name I started using Duck Duck Go as a search engine. I have a lot vested in GMAIL and google docs so I am going to have a hard time making that move.

Comment

Yep, I switched to Foxfire for my browser and DuckDuckGo for a search engine... Both have worked really well... If you want to get an idea of just how biased Google is, do a search for Clinton and Epstein on both and look at the differences!! That's what I did because I didn't really believe Google would be so bold as they actually are...

Comment

I wasn't sure who all was behind foxfire so I haven't downloaded that browser yet.

And dammit...they own the most ****** robotics company in the u.s. also. I love me some Boston Dynamics

Comment

Changing away from Google won't change anything since they're in bed with our government and will be the monopoly for a long time. IMO

Comment

Tim, it dang sure changed the results of my searches as compared to the googler... That's good enough for me to switch...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Yep, I switched to Foxfire for my browser and DuckDuckGo for a search engine... Both have worked really well... If you want to get an idea of just how biased Google is, do a search for Clinton and Epstein on both and look at the differences!! That's what I did because I didn't really believe Google would be so bold as they actually are...
                    Firefox, not Foxfire.
                    I changed when you did & I won't be going back!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Firefox, not Foxfire.
                      I changed when you did & I won't be going back!

Thanks!! I'm a proud member of "Dyslexics Untie"!!
                      Gettin' old ain't for sissies!!

Comment

Loving the switch to DuckDuckGo

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Loving the switch to DuckDuckGo
                          The..burn your history with one button push feature is kinda nifty on DuckDuck. .....not that I am trying to hide any visited sites or search history

Comment

Also switched over to DDG.

Comment

Similar to topic....I have always wondered if there is a non partisan alternative to Twitter...and if so why the president doesn't swap over and carry millions with him and litterlly destroying Twitter??

Comment

Working...
                              X