Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Your Foxing Gloves on

Trump gonna come out swinging...

LOL One would have to be brain dead to believe that garbage. We are in such economic woes.. Let me tell you! LMAO

And I know a lot of Americans are stupid. But seriously doubt they'd vote in droves for those 4 retards running with a (D)

"With just 441 days until Election Day, Donald Trump faces political peril and economic woes. That is a deadly combination for any politician, but especially for this president.

Start with the latest Fox News Poll that shows Trump losing to the top four Democratic candidates for president. He loses to Joe Biden by 12 points (50 percent to 38 percent), Bernie Sanders by nine (48-39), Elizabeth Warren by seven (46-39), and Kamala Harris by six (45-39). Not only does Trump lose, but his numbers are also stuck in the high 30s. The president has only broken out of the 30s on this measure once since 2015, when he hit 40 percent in March 2019.

But there is more bad news for Trump. His favorability rating is under water. Trump is viewed unfavorably by 56 percent of voters, which is only one point lower than his worst rating of 57 percent in October 2017. Furthermore, 59 percent are dissatisfied with the way things are going in the country. And 46 percent state that the tariffs Trump imposed are hurting the economy."

Comment

#FlatEarthers

Comment

Read that this morning, gave me a chuckle especially when you look at the bottom from who wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
          Read that this morning, gave me a chuckle especially when you look at the bottom from who wrote it.
          LOL....~ Mary Anne Marsh is a Democratic political analyst and a principal at Dewey Square Group in Boston where she provides strategic counsel for Fortune 100 companies, non-profits and political campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            LOL....~ Mary Anne Marsh is a Democratic political analyst and a principal at Dewey Square Group in Boston where she provides strategic counsel for Fortune 100 companies, non-profits and political campaigns.
            Exactly, an opinion piece by someone who doesn’t like the president and doesn’t want to see re-election. Keep the ball rollin’ 4 more years of MAGA come 2020!

Comment

Not surprising since the people polled are 99% democrats. The reason is that republicans are too busy working at a job to answer polster's phone calls.
              Besides, these polls are 95% made up on the spot sort of like statistics.
              And these are MY statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                I had no idea who it was that wrote the piece until I googled the name...then I was like, oh, it’s that liberal dude that wears makeup.

Comment

It’s all bull****.

Stormy DANIELS - fail!
                  Mueller report - fail!
                  Racist- fail!
                  Economy not working for everyone- fail!
                  Recession!? Lmao - fail!!

Comment

I wish I knew people like Mary Ann. Would love to pick their brain. She's grasping for straws and the sad thing is this opinion piece will always be out there...long after Trump is reelected.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      It’s all bull****.

Stormy DANIELS - fail!
                      Mueller report - fail!
                      Racist- fail!
                      Economy not working for everyone- fail!
                      Recession!? Lmao - fail!!
                      Don't forget the 300 other things LOL..

Separating children from their families - Fail!
                      Trumps fault Epstein killed himself - Fail

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Not surprising since the people polled are 99% democrats. The reason is that republicans are too busy working at a job to answer polster's phone calls.
                        Besides, these polls are 95% made up on the spot sort of like statistics.
                        And these are MY statistics.
                        My point exactly. Amazing that FOX would publish such an article, hence, the boxing gloves.

Comment

I'm taking nothing for granted. I know several young people who are visceral about hating Trump. Here it is nice because most people are leaning toward or solid in the Trump camp.

Comment

All smoke and mirrors.. Hopefully these fake polls will gets some republicans off of their azzes so they will go vote.. We need a record showing.

I'm predicting a landslide of record proportions.... Trump 2020!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X