Bad boy buggy owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad boy buggy owners

would they be practical for running around behind a pack of dogs all day hunting hogs? We might cover 20-30 miles of a 5500 acre lease on a typical day.

Nope. I have one, I figure 15-18 miles on a charge is about all it’s good for. Even worse if you’re going up hills and through mud.
    Last edited by panhandlehunter; 06-06-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I think they make a gas/ electric hybrid now. Turn it to electric when you get close to your hunting area, gas all other times.

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
        I think they make a gas/ electric hybrid now. Turn it to electric when you get close to your hunting area, gas all other times.
        They are junk!

Comment

I love electric carts, but that is too much ground to cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I converted my BB to a lithium battery setup and I have ran as far as 22 miles before I headed for the battery charger.

Comment

I talked to a fella that repairs golf carts for a living and he says he wouldn't own one.

Comment

I bought an older model Bad Boy(2007 I think?) from a friend three years ago because I got it real cheap. It has been fine for putting around our small lease to fill feeders or when we are working on stuff. It is also a nice quiet way to get to the stand. However it has some real limitations. You can't really tow much of anything, it is quite slow and has a horrible turning radius. As I said our place is small so we don't worry about running out of juice but I would not want to trust it going 20-30 miles.
                Last edited by jerp; 06-06-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

thanks guys. ill scratch it off the list unless I find one I just cant pass on

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I bought an older model Bad Boy(2007 I think?) from a friend three years ago because I got it real cheap. It has been fine for putting around our small lease to fill feeders or when we are working on stuff. It is also a nice quiet way to get to the stand. However it has some real limitations. You can't really tow much of anything, it is quite slow and has a horrible turning radius. As I said our place is small so we don't worry about running out of juice but I would not want to trust it going 20-30 miles.
                    I had one for three years (2008 model) and this is accurate. Also second the turn radius.

I used mine at home (80 acres) and it served me well, but when I sold my other place I brought my E Z Go Beast home and I prefer it. Sold the BBB.

Comment

I have one and don't use it at all anymore. Cheap junk IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X