No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super easy crossing at N/L yesterday, guy at border even had a personality, first for me, no hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      Awesome. Congrats to You both on a great season. Hell of a deer

Thanks brother

Comment

Originally posted by rlwenzel View Post
        hell of a deer dean. congrats to you and jake.

Gracias amigo

Comment

Man thats a Heck of a deer!! Congratulations!!

Comment

That’s it. I’m going hunting in Mexico next year. Y’all are hiding all of the big deer down there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dean you are on a roll this year. Congrats to all. Very handsome buck. Love the red dirt too

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                Man thats a Heck of a deer!! Congratulations!!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  Dean you are on a roll this year. Congrats to all. Very handsome buck. Love the red dirt too

Thank you Sir!

Comment

Good Lord what a buck.

Comment

Is there anything I need to know/do to take a crossbow across the border? Crossing in Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by jlopez View Post
                        Is there anything I need to know/do to take a crossbow across the border? Crossing in Columbia.
                        Not really...
                        Keep the broadheads off the bolts and in a separate box. I've been barked at for not doing that.
                        Only thing I've got.
                        Good luck!

Comment

following...I have went from never going to hunt Mexico, to Mexico looks pretty interesting and how does a person go about hunting down there safely.

Comment

The rut is here! (Almost) Now the REALLY Big Deer come out you guys are having a great season!

Comment

Hopefully a couple big ones hit the ground in the next two weeks on our place. We’ve got one around 170 with a 5-6” drop that won’t show in the daytime. It might be time to go east Texas on him

Comment

Originally posted by jlopez View Post
                                Think I've heard sometimes they act funny about seeing a scope and might haggle you, I'd find out for sure before I went

Comment

Working...
                                X