For you Swaro EL guys - Step in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    What Bino/RangeFinder bag are you using? I jumped on the Badlands Bino-XR pack because of the 40% off sale. The bag is just not big enough for my 10X40 EL's, the binos will fit but I basically have to take the shelf out and the rangefinder pocket is useless.

So what are you all using?
    Mine fit in my Badlands Bino XR case just fine. I carry a sig range finder and my swaro els plus i put my kestrel and iphone in the back side.

I can post a pic if it would help.
    Last edited by JTCowpoke; 12-02-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I love my Alaska Guide Creations. I believe it is the KISS with Max Pocket. I house my Swarovski El 10x42 in the primary pocket, bushnell range finder in lower pocket, wind puffer on one side pouch an additional flashlight on the other side pouch, and my license and a few tie wraps for tags on the inside flat zipper pouch.

It's fantastic and I never hunt without it.

Good luck on finding what works for you.

Comment

Took some pics last night
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
          my F-I-L has the Swaro 10X42 EL and he uses the Kuiu Pro. I also use the Kuiu Pro and added a range finder holder and love it.
          I have the Kuiu pro and the range finder holder. For a harness, it is not bulky like most out there. The hardness also opens forward which I like much better than the ones I have had that opens towards my chest. The rangefinder holder holds my Leica rangefinder perfectly and I got a cord to go on it so I can range and drop the rangefinder if I need to shoot in a hurry.

Comment

Agc

Comment

I have a marsupial. It’s awesome. 10/42 el

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                I have a marsupial. It’s awesome. 10/42 el
                What size marsupial?

Comment

I’ve tried them all. Marsupial

Comment

New generation Marsupial pack + bino harness. No other option in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                      I’ve tried them all. Marsupial
                      How does this one differ from the Outfoor Vision? Now that they have the enclosed marsupial they look to be about the same. Not being enclosed is why I passed on it a few years ago plus the free rain cover with OV

Comment

Kuiu Pro is the best one Ive ever used.. Marsupial looks good too but I have no experience.. here is a video I did on the KUIU

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINU8N_rpYk&t=5s"]Gear Review; Kuiu Pro Bino Harness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                          Kuiu Pro is the best one Ive ever used.. Marsupial looks good too but I have no experience.. here is a video I did on the KUIU

Gear Review; Kuiu Pro Bino Harness - YouTube
                          Looks like splitting hairs with that Marsupial, and OV nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Looks like splitting hairs with that Marsupial, and OV nowadays
                            like I said I havent seen them. That said the forward folding pocket that will stay open is a must for me..

Comment

I have the AGC for my 12x50 ELs and they fit great, super well built just a little bit bulky and the zippers are pretty loud. I keep my RF in a kuiu pouch rigged to the webbing straps.

I also have the Older model Kuiu for my Viper 10x42s and it’s decent. Holds them secure but the harness tends to fall down a bit when you pull the binos out since the top strap attaches to the binos.

I’ve heard good stuff about the Marsupial and FHF harnesses too

Comment

Working...
                              X