Statewide shutdown Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
    Try owning a bar. It’s a mess. Bars are the ultimate scapegoat for the governor. Most bars that didn’t serve any kind of food have begun serving food so that they can have enough capacity to try and survive. Then they (TABC) make their rounds throughout the state and start hammering folks for the dumbest things. Guess who is held accountable if a patron in a bar/nightclub isn’t wearing a mask......the bar. Don’t like it as a bar owner? Tough luck. 30 day suspension of your liquor license. Push back or have another violation........60 day suspension. And that is just one thing that they can cite you for. Half of the crap they are just making up on the spot. It’s crazy.

This is ludicrous. Bar owners wish that they could take the “won’t shut me down” view but that will only put a nail in the coffin of their business as the state will literally put them out of business. Anyone who would vote for that coward Abbott should think twice and then think again. Talk about pure abuse of power.
    I hate Abbott! I wish Lt Col Allen West would run against that scum bag. TABC is nothing more than gestapo

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      I hate Abbott! I wish Lt Col Allen West would run against that scum bag. TABC is nothing more than gestapo
      Same. I used to feel differently about Abbott. I would love to see West there.

Comment

Comment

Welp....

Comment

I’m done with Abbott, all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same boat Dale

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I’m done with Abbott, all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heard some rumblings, fine by me, I'll take work out to the ranch

Comment

Working...
                X