No announcement yet.

Buck Ration vs. Rice Bran Pellet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck ration is awesome! They have a 16% and 22%. I actually put a bag of buck ration out and a bag of rice bran meal out a few days ago. I am going to check it tomorrow to see which they hit the most.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
      Buck ration is awesome! They have a 16% and 22%. I actually put a bag of buck ration out and a bag of rice bran meal out a few days ago. I am going to check it tomorrow to see which they hit the most.
      Awesome! Let us know what worked better for you!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Rice bran meal deer will crush this time of year.

Buy corn and soybeans whole and mix them yourselves instead of buying the marked up mix
        Don't believe there are too many places that sell roasted soybeans that you can then mix into your own corn?

Comment

Any update on this? Im hunting outside of Durant. I can't get a deer to touch my corn feeders right now. They walk right past it. So many acorns and natural foliage. Have a friend hunting about 10 miles south. They have tons of deer hitting the feeders. I can't figure out what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
            Any update on this? Im hunting outside of Durant. I can't get a deer to touch my corn feeders right now. They walk right past it. So many acorns and natural foliage. Have a friend hunting about 10 miles south. They have tons of deer hitting the feeders. I can't figure out what's going on.

I haven’t had the chance to get back to my place yet. I’ll be going up this weekend and will be putting some buck ration out. I’ll let you know what my feeders are looking like with activity when I pull the cards. I think my deer are not fans of the feeders for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
              I haven’t had the chance to get back to my place yet. I’ll be going up this weekend and will be putting some buck ration out. I’ll let you know what my feeders are looking like with activity when I pull the cards. I think my deer are not fans of the feeders for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I started running a feeder for the first time on this place a little over a month ago. ZERO activity coming to the feeder. I got a bunch of pictures in the summer of does, pigs and bucks from a camera i put on a trail leading to a water hole, so I know there's wildlife on the place. I'm still seeing tons of tracks down the old logging road. I'm thinking about throwing that buck ration on the ground instead of a feeder

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                Don't believe there are too many places that sell roasted soybeans that you can then mix into your own corn?
                The deer love the rice bran meal... I think I am going to get more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
                  The deer love the rice bran meal... I think I am going to get more of it.
                  Heard good things about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X