Who's been to prison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me.

But I seen the business end of a dps trooper pistol one night. Musta been a 800 magnum

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Been married 46 years. Does that count?
      I’m half way through your stint. Parole board won’t show me any mercy.

Comment

I spent one night in an Abilene jail due to unpaid traffic ticket. Very hard to sleep on a concrete bed. I was cold all night. Don’t want to go back. And no, Bubba did not visit me, but his cousin (Most likely) was whispering to me from the next cell…….

Comment

They’re in here. Just may not get a response. Nothing against them though.

Comment

My dad did 3 years in prison,1 in county jail. He said it's not a place he'd want to go back to. But if he did it wouldn't be that big of a deal. He said the worst part was driving through the gates and seeing blood stains on the cement where people had gotten stabbed. But after you're there you get used to it.

He basically said if you're in there and gonna be there a while you want the whites on your side.....if you're white. He doesn't have any swastika tattoos but I think if you're in there for an extended stay it sounds like that's the way to go.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-22-2023, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              Oh, puh-leeze! It’s been the best gig he’s ever had!
              I was about to say you better hope we don't tell her about your TBH mistress. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spent a night in the county jail back when I was 21. Lol
                Got to see a few high school classmates I hadn’t seen in a few years, remember watching Steve Erkel(not by choice) on the tube the next morning waiting to make bail.

Comment

If he catches up with me I’ll spend my
                  life in jail…

Comment

I have a cousin doing 40years he’s on year 9. He doesn’t mind it like you might think. I did a small run when I was young it wasn’t bad as long as you can hold your own.

Comment

When the wife went through mean-opause, I believe I would have rather been doing time in the clink.

Comment

I’ll elaborate a little. Jail ain’t prison, we called prison university because you either worked to better yourself or better your skills as a career criminal. Jail is for duis and fights. I got caught doing stuff I shouldn’t have done. Luckily for me it was a wake up call that it wasn’t the life for me. Hardest part was I grew up in Hawaii in a mostly Tongan neighborhood but being of pasty Irish descent I wasn’t supposed to be over there. I was a chef when I got in trouble and luckily people there like to eat good so I never had issues.

Can still make a stinger if I need hot water

Comment

Never been and don't plan on it. I do recall in HS where I went to school they let the local TDCJ trustees come to speak occasionally when I was a JR and SR. I'll never forget this one guy spoke and he was very well spoken and appeared to be a very intelligent guy. Shared his life story of how he got involved with drugs and became a dealer. Dude was making bank and had a very nice home, vehicles, the works living the good life until he got busted. Good example of a guy who appeared to have been able to do most anything in life but chose the wrong path.

Comment

When I was in undergrad I wanted to be a guard in the part time program. They stopped it when I was ready to do it. Hearing stories from cousins who are guards, and friends who are COs I'm glad I never got the job. Being a college student I think the money would of taken me off my focus and put me in a dangerous environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                              When I was in undergrad I wanted to be a guard in the part time program. They stopped it when I was ready to do it. Hearing stories from cousins who are guards, and friends who are COs I'm glad I never got the job. Being a college student I think the money would of taken me off my focus and put me in a dangerous environment.
                              depends on when that was. late 70's you would be good to go.

Comment

Spent 12 hours in the county jail , when I was in my 20’s. That was enough, don’t ever wanna go back.
                                That was 30 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X