Costa Del Mar warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Del Mar warranty

How’s the warranty for a pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses? I’ve had a pair that started falling apart on me after no more than 50 uses. They have a rubber gasket on them and it starting to come undone pretty quickly. I’ve had them for years but they were rarely used as mentioned. I’m guessing they won’t help me and I’ll just shiitcan them.

Just got a new pair back from them. Old ones were worn out (4yrs old) had broken arm. Filled out warranty form and sent them pics and they covered them free of charge. Didn't even have to pay for shipping.

Comment

Yep, fill out the online form & take pictures, sent me brand new pair a couple of days later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eco friendly plant based rubber…………. If that is a concern of their target clientele…….. :smh

Gotta love it! Thankfully, their returns as others have mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          Eco friendly plant based rubber…………. If that is a concern of their target clientele…….. :smh

Gotta love it! Thankfully, their returns as others have mentioned above.
          The rubber gasket around the frame fell off after a few uses lol

Comment

I wear through nose pieces in about 4 years. I have a bunch of them as well as rest of family. Just fill out the return forms and take the photos requested. They send you a shipping label and a replacement pair once your old ones are shipped back

Comment

The pair I originally had is no longer being made. They gave me a few options to pick from. I’ll be getting a new pair, I’m pretty happy with their customer service.

Comment

Had new lenses put on mine awhile back, precovid, the only down side was it was a few weeks to get them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny44 View Post
                  Just got a new pair back from them. Old ones were worn out (4yrs old) had broken arm. Filled out warranty form and sent them pics and they covered them free of charge. Didn't even have to pay for shipping.
                  Dumb question but should I send the old case back along with the broken pair? Will they be sending me a new case with the replacement pair?

Comment

They will send you a new box and case just like they come from the store when you buy them. I have always had good experiences with them

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
                      They will send you a new box and case just like they come from the store when you buy them. I have always had good experiences with them
                      Sounds good thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Send back everything you have- they send you a new in the box pair with hard case and now a cleaning bag instead of a rag

Comment

POS ,they used to make good glasses not any more

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
                            I’ve had the same experiences.

Comment

Good experience for me, the one time I had to use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X