Hoyt Riser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Riser

Need some help. Not sure if this is a Chinese knock off or what. Anybody have a shout Gamemaster 2 for reference? It’s 20” long and limb width is about 1.5” 60” AMO. Just want to ask the experts. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Additional pics coming

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

ok so probably not a hoyt, where could i find a decent of limbs for it? anybody?

Comment

If memory serves, I think that width is about right for Sage limbs. I don't have any in the house and have no intention in venturing out to the shop in this dust storm to measure some. Maybe in the morning or perhaps someone has a set handy to check the measurements for you.

Comment

thank you I look forward to any information that can help me get the right limbs. And yes please wait for the dust storm to pass. Blessings

Comment

Sage limbs measure 1 9/16" across. 9/16" from end of limb butt to center of bolt hole. Bolt hole is 5/16". In reality, everything is metric, but I couldn't find my metric tape measure.

Comment

thank you sir will check when I get home. if anybody else has a similar bow feel free to chime in. The riser seems solid but the limbs it came with leave a lot to be desired.

I wonder if you can buy limbs without the bolt holes so you can drill them yourself or maybe a bowyer that would do something like that for a reasonable price.

Anybody here make traditional bows?

Comment

Working...
                    X