No announcement yet.

***Official*** 2023 weight loss challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck everyone. I made a lifestyle change 10 yrs ago. It is so nice to not carry around a bag of corn everywhere I go. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Just weighed in at the gym (no scale at the house and also whoever is in charge let me know if this pic doesn’t count)

I’ve gained 20 pounds since the end of October which is insane and embarrassing. Goal is to get around 175’

Good luck everyone

Yes sir!

Comment

I'm doing the same Keto diet as I did last time. This detox phase is kicking my butt. Anyone else dealing with the Keto-flu or keto-insomnia symptoms? I fill like crap today and couldn't sleep last night.

Comment

Didn't see this one until just now, but I'm in. I'll weigh in when I get home from work today.

Comment

Comment

Almost a week in how's everyone doing? I'm down almost 10labs so far

Comment

I was down 9 this morning.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

This is tough, especially when they bring pizza and cake to shift last night.
                  But gotta stay dedicated to this.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Down a couple. Me easy weight loss is long gone. Averaging 10lbs a month, slow and steady.

Comment

Will check this evening when I get done with everything.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Tomorrow the holidays are officially over. Back to eating good and rucking 5 mile average

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                          Down a couple. Me easy weight loss is long gone. Averaging 10lbs a month, slow and steady.
                          That"s a really good rate. Hard to keep that up for most people.

Comment

I was down around 11 lbs really quick and the last 3 days I've stalled at 10 lbs down don't know why. I've been bike riding, working out, and eating healthy. Gonna hit it harder next week

Comment

I’m only down 4 so far but have not changed my eating habits until today and have been on a couple walks of 3 miles or more. Today starts my heavy cut back on food intake and type.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

I'm only down a few so far. Haven't really done any intense workouts yet, and for me that is what would make me drop a bunch of water weight fast. But I have been eating much better. I bet I've saved close to $100 already compared to eating out every day at lunch and about half the time at dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X