Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the allure in going to a resort in Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in Cancun now. We had a work event M-W and just hanging out till Saturday. We are going to take a couple clients to Cabo fishing next year. It’s easy when everything is included and the weather is in the low 80’s with a nice breeze.
    Attached Files

Comment

We go down to Cabo every other year & have for years (we have a time share down there). Worth every penny. We've been many other places but Cabo so far is like a second home. Good food, good people, great resorts, great golf, great fishing and have never not felt safe down there. I have no problem with the wife & kid going places while I'm out fishing or playing golf. We're going back in June.

Comment

Went to Cancun my first time 34 years. Been back many times. Been to west coast a couple times. Call me crazy but I like to be around people that like to have a good time in beautiful places. Also like to drink beer and fish. Can do all the above for reasonable price down there.

Went to Sandals for first time last year on our 20th anniversary Really enjoyed that so may be out on Mexico for a while. But planning on seeing some new places and new adventures in other areas of the carribean. Mexico is always a good fall back. Especially if going with a group and maybe kids and budget is more of a concern. I'm not too picky. I have fun most every where I go.

Comment

Just returned from Secrets Maroma, that place was awesome! Best all inclusive I have ever been too!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            RR1, have you changed your opinion yet?
            Nope - Most just confirmed what I knew.

Just glad my wife doesn't want to go back. Great that people like it though. I just thought I was maybe missing something.

This summer I get to go hang out on a beach a few hours south of Portland. It's where wife's family lives. Have to see if there's any fish to be caught there.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              Sometimes vacations are not always just about you. They are about what she wants and likes. A sandy beach, drinks, nice no hassle dinners, access to a day spa, (great time to fish while she is at the spa...) Happy wife, happy life.
              We enjoy travel, and hit Europe once a year or so. Traveling, for us is about shared experiences and meeting people from different cultures. It helps remind us how lucky we are, and what is important in life.
              We also spend a week or two state side, did Colorado, (fly fishing for 5 days there one week and another week in New Mexico,) and New York. I prefer the mountains in the summer, but NYC was a little different for us.
              All of this...

Comment

We just booked a trip to Riviera Maya at Barcelo in June...I'll report back!ha I'm not a vacation person, but my wife and daughters wanted a beach trip and if momma ain't happy, nobody happy!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Low 80s and humid? Hell no. Give me winter.

Vancouver Island BC was ****** the time we went.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Because this is what I did this past week during the ice storm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it. tap a crap won’t let me load pictures.
                      I caught marlin, dorado, & golfed 3 beautiful courses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The allure for me in going to Cancun was because my wife wanted to go.

Comment

Why I go to mexico!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                            Why I go to mexico!!!
                            And you wouldn’t be wrong sir.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I went a long time ago and don't recall anything special. Food was good but not great. Just a bunch of Americans inside a big resort with a nice swimming pool. Wasn't really all that cheap either.

What did I miss? Why do people like going there so much, just a good place to get drunk and relax or??
                              The drugs.

I have a friend who does an annual trip down there, it's all about the drugs and no worries of LEO messing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Nope - Most just confirmed what I knew.

Just glad my wife doesn't want to go back. Great that people like it though. I just thought I was maybe missing something.

This summer I get to go hang out on a beach a few hours south of Portland. It's where wife's family lives. Have to see if there's any fish to be caught there.

Albacore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X