No announcement yet.

Weather guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold but dry as a bone west of DFW at the moment. But that north wind is zero fun right now .

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
      Steers check in Tuesday morning at the Ft Worth livestock show. I could have told you 6 months ago there would frozen precip up there this week.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      Word

Comment

West Fort Worth traffic report is ugly, with the bad stuff yet to come.

Comment

4 degrees colder this morning at my house than predicted yesterday on weather app on my phone
          If the rain comes it will be ugly

Comment

20 in old glory this morning. Wind makes it miserable outside. No precipitation yet. Glad I don’t have to go anywhere but to the feed store today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              High res rapid refresh in. Now it looks like tomorrow afternoon is going to be worse with more freezing precip. Should be ok until midday. By afternoon, better get to where you need to be permanently. We may not get out of the 20s tomorrow. By Wednesday we could be looking at major power outages. Have what you need by midday tomorrow.
              Ugh… I have a flight to St Louis tomorrow with a connection in DFW at 4 where I sit at DFW until 7:30…. I hope it comes in a little early so it’s canceled at the start and not stranded at DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Ugh… I have a flight to St Louis tomorrow with a connection in DFW at 4 where I sit at DFW until 7:30…. I hope it comes in a little early so it’s canceled at the start and not stranded at DFW
                Oh your kidding. Man I'm afraid those flights will be in jeopardy. I can't see the airports in dfw operating without significant delays. They wont have enough de icing equipment to go around. Good luck and I hope it works out. I think you should cancel trip and go goose hunting instead.

Comment

Hold My Beer……Casper
                  Attached Files

Comment

How much snow do you have coker? We have about 6 or 7 inches of new in Laramie.

Comment

I drove into west Ft Worth from Parker County on I-20 this morning. It looked like traffic had been moving at normal speeds until the bridges froze about 7:00 or so and put a lot of people into the ditch or guard rail. I'm gonna stay at the office until they get the first round of wrecks cleared up and then try to get home before the next round of freezing rain starts and there's more pile-ups

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I drove into west Ft Worth from Parker County on I-20 this morning. It looked like traffic had been moving at normal speeds until the bridges froze about 7:00 or so and put a lot of people into the ditch or guard rail. I'm gonna stay at the office until they get the first round of wrecks cleared up and then try to get home before the next round of freezing rain starts and there's more pile-ups
                        I-20 from the Brock exit to about 820 looked like a war zone at 730-8. I counted a dozen cars in the ditch and 3 that were upside down. I'm in dallas for the moment and pretty much doing the same thing you are.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Oh your kidding. Man I'm afraid those flights will be in jeopardy. I can't see the airports in dfw operating without significant delays. They wont have enough de icing equipment to go around. Good luck and I hope it works out. I think you should cancel trip and go goose hunting instead.
                          I’d gladly do that, but my boss seems to think differently….

I just hope this developer a tad faster and my flights just get cancelled

Comment

I drove in from Ennis to Addison.. No issues and no slick area

Comment

Well at DFW headed to Greenville, SC

So far so good but a decent amount of flights are starting to cancel on the board

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                                How much snow do you have coker? We have about 6 or 7 inches of new in Laramie.
                                Bout the same maybe closer to 10-12 inches in some areas. Got drifts in the back that are waist deep.

Natrona County is closed. SNOW DAY ��
                                Last edited by coker737; 01-30-2023, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X