Big Mama Down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mama Down!!!

I was blessed yesterday evening to get a double bagger on hogs with my bow. It was a great hunt and to shoot 2 of them in one setting was awesome as I haven't done that to often. The boar came in first and after shooting him 30 minutes later this big fat sow came in with about 15-20 other pigs and presenting me only a head shot in which I took and since I was elevated in a hang on stand it helped as it went straight through her heart. She didn't go very far and I was extremely pleased with the 100 grain 4 blade slick trick grizz trick as it did a number on her. PTL for helping me to shoot straight and to retrieve both of them. Nothing like bowhunting pigs after dark, if you haven't done it before you need to try. The sow had 8 babies in her so like a friend of mine said, " You shot 10 hogs with 2 arrows".
    Attached Files

Congrats! Big ole pig!

Comment

Very nice! That slick trick put the hammer down on those pigs.

Comment

Congratulations. That’s a cool color.

Comment

Goodness. That’s some extreme porkage. Nothing more fun than bow hunting at night. Well almost nothing

Comment

Some good eating there!! She’s big!

Comment

Love a slick trick heart pic! Congrats sir.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Those are some big pigs. Congrats

Comment

You crossed her heart ! Good shooting !

Comment

Congrats. Pork chop time.

Comment

Drilled her in the heart for sure---glad to know I'm not the only one that counts how many piglets mama is carrying.

And nighttime hog hunting, whether with bow or thermal-scoped rifle is just fun, AND good for the environment.

Comment

Grizz Tricks are flat out nasty and will always have a spot in my quiver. Congrats on the double

Comment

good shooting

Comment

Very nice! any idea what the sow weighed? What county are you hunting?

Comment

Working...
                              X