Hey Weather gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Weather gurus

A buddy told me some longer term predictions were leaning toward another, not quite as bad, snowmaggedon toward the end of the month. I understand predicting that far out is going out on a limb. Anyone seeing those things in the weather world? Thanks.

Short moderate freeze beginning of February is all that I see. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Ya if I were a weatherman I’d predict sometime between the end of January to mid February we will have some real cold fronts push through. That prediction has about a 75 percent chance of coming to fruition so its a pretty solid bet. Especially the not quite as bad as last year part. I’d bet $5 on that prediction

Comment

check the Almanac, its generally pretty close. Everyone else just goes by what happened last year.

Comment

I hope the power goes off at my house so I look like a genius for installing a generator after last year. Worst case scenario I pay a kid to throw the main off. Wife won't know the difference and I will look like a hero.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Local weather man on TV out of Waco said to not pay the long term forecast on social media any attention. They were all over the place. Just passing info.

Comment

Be interesting to see if that Waco weatherman gets it right. My money is on our guy and it's coming, for some anyway. We'll gladly let the folks to our east take it though.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                I hope the power goes off at my house so I look like a genius for installing a generator after last year. Worst case scenario I pay a kid to throw the main off. Wife won't know the difference and I will look like a hero.

Lol….

The same thought crossed my mind as well.

Comment

Lmao. I feel the same way. I hit up estate sales and got propane heaters, kerosene heaters, another generator, lanterns, food, water, drinking water storage, more blankets, and antifreeze for plumbing drains.

Comment

Hahahahaha....I just added a 3800 WEN to my arsenal to go along with the Predator 2000 that kept the house warm last year. I not praying we have another Snow-Mageddon, but if we did... well, I ain't gonna be mad..

Comment

Yeah I keep saying I’m gonna get a portable champion rated at 7500 running watts. I’m pre-wired for it just need to bite the bullet on the generator part

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Local weather man on TV out of Waco said to not pay the long term forecast on social media any attention. They were all over the place. Just passing info.
                        He may have left out, “While you’re at it, don’t pay attention to the tv weathermen either.”

Comment

As much as I hate snow, we need moisture so bad id take a foot right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d love to hand another event like last year, when your prepared it’s all in good fun

Comment

Working...
                            X