2022 weather predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 weather predictions

Seen a post on tropical storm central string the south could be below freezing for several days middle to north me of January. Unfortunately, I tend to trust some of the weather experts here before the. What do the experts say? Should I go hoard all the pvc and pex in Houston ?
    Attached Files

Just had a buddy text something similar....below freezing temps 1/26 - 1/28. The model he sent is showing similar temps to February last year.

Comment

This won’t end well

Comment

LOW CONFIDENCE jumps out at me

Comment

I don't know anything about how "models" work, but will the ****ery from last February cause any recency bias with the models?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don't know anything about how "models" work, but will the ****ery from last February cause any recency bias with the models?
            No clue. That’s why I reached out here. I trust some of our amateur meteorologist over big media any day

Comment

IMO the weathers going to do what the weathers going to do several weeks from know and trying to predict it is total BS that far out. I make my living off the weather and I watch it way closer than most and I’ll say weather predictions are less likely to happen than my wet dreams in reality so anything farther than a week is nothing more than total Horse Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I don't think so, it just causes folks to watch the outliers/long range trends more. GFS has performed poorly past 5 days or so this winter from what I have read and this isn't the first time brutal cold has shown on the long range end of the forecast. That said, this time last year people discounted the crazy cold on the models but it verified, if not worse than the model. There is cold bottled up, with the potential to come down for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                  LOW CONFIDENCE jumps out at me
                  LOL - That's all I will say.

Comment

I bet its pretty hot in August. probably even september too

Comment

Our guy says after Jan.20 for the artic outbreak and is warning of livestock concerns up here.

Let's see what you have on say Jan 25-26th.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        He seems sharp, i'll buy.

ac

Comment

It was 23 here this morning. That’s below freezing .

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            Crap!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably outta fish as much as possible before then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X