After season hunting/fishing shows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After season hunting/fishing shows.

I saw a thread earlier about the SCI or DSC show starting soon, and it got me wondering about other shows going on around the state. If you know of a trade show or extravaganza coming up please list it here. I really want to take my youngest to a fishing show this upcoming spring, but I haven't seen anything advertised yet.

The Holder show is March 23-27 at the George R Brown convention center in Houston.

48th Annual Houston Fishing Show will be the largest consumer fishing show in the nation. The emphasis will be on fishing tackle and fishing boats with all facets of the world of fishing fully explored through displays, clinics and movies.The latest in all types of fishing equipment from manufacturers around the world. Equipment will be displayed and demonstrated, Bass boats from all over the South completely rigged with all the electronic gear and equipment that have made these boats famous will be displayed. Blue water rigs equipped to tackle the Gulf Coast fishing waters and smaller bay rigs play an important part of the boating display. Seminars will be conducted on the subject of fishing.

Comment

Working...
    X