No announcement yet.

Bryan is going home to heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be with the Lord, my friend. May God provide comfort to those who are grieving.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers to family

Comment

Godspeed Bryan

Prayers for those he leaves behind for comfort and peace

Comment

So sad. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for the Keeling family. This all sounds so surreal, may God surround his family with His loving arms. Tough times ahead, lost my brother just over a month ago and still hard to process.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Dadgummit!!

Man, I really hate to get this news. Bryan was definitely one of the best guys I've ever been blessed to know. Two of the most special hunts in my lifetime were at the Bugscuffle with Bryan. The first was an LSBA youth hunt that Zach got drawn for. It was a successful hunt, but was definitely a rodeo in the process with a young boy shooting at rams. Bryan worked tirelessly to make the hunt a success for Zach and all the other kids who were there. It's one of my favorite hunting memories.

A couple years later, I took Zach and my dad down to the Bugscuffle to hunt with Bryan. We were after axis. Zach and I both killed bucks the first evening. Dad had some bad luck though. He didn't get one until the last day, and he ended up shooting one that was too young/small. The ranch policy was a $2,000 charge for shooting a small one. I was embarrassed and a little hacked that Dad misjudged that buck. Bryan was tickled to death that Dad killed one though. He wouldn't have anything to do with any thought of us paying extra for shooting the young buck. He was genuinely happy for Dad getting his first axis, and he didn't care how big or small it was. So we all three got to take axis steaks and antlers home with us. Thanks to Bryan.

When Bryan and I were butchering my buck, we found a broadhead stuck in a vertebra in the buck's neck. WCB, I think it was you that had shot the buck the year before. You and Bryan trailed blood a long ways, but the buck never died. He was back at the feeder the next day, Bryan said. Tough suckers. Just like Bryan.

I never got the chance to hunt with Bryan after that. My loss. RIP, brother!
              I remember that buck and hunt well. I “barely” kept up with Bryan tracking that dang buck! Saw him the next morning and tried to get him but no luck.

Bryan is truly the salt of the earth. Not a doubt in my mind if I called him for help, he’d respond with how long it would take him to get there. Nothing else.

Comment

Prayers for his family.

Comment

Horrible deal. Prayers sent...

Comment

Prayers sent for his family and friends

Comment

Prayers sent to friends and family...

Comment

So very sad

Prayers for comfort and understanding for the family

Comment

May you find comfort in all your good memories. Surround yourself in the love and strength of your family and friends
                          Prayers

Comment

Well I never got to meet Bryan, but from the sounds of it, I believe that some day we will. I look forward to that meeting. Until then I will be praying for his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for the family. Sad news to read. RIP Bryan.

Comment

He could pick up anyone’s bow in camp and out shoot them with their bow. Absolutely one of a kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X